Taekook - Operation: Then I'm Yours 17

---------------

"You could trust me so much that I will never have another person over to my house ever again."

A small smile appeared on my face.

"Then I'm yours."

           "Fine, then I'll tell them."

"What--"

Taehyung sat up, and slid himself out from under me.

"Taehyung stop."

I grabbed his wrist as he got up.

"I'll tell them later. Right now is not the best time."

"Then when is the right time?"

" . . . eventually."

         "Yeah my parents. They don't know what you used to do to me. And I'm worried what they would do to you if they found out."

---------------

"What happened?" I thought to myself. I woke up on my bed, with my face feeling numb. I swore my nose was broken. Then I remembered; Taehyung.

"JUNG-HYUN!"

I sat up straight, still not in a great mood. I was worried and mad.

"Sorry I punched you," Jung-hyun said entering my room. He sat next to me. I threw the covers off myself and stood up instantly.

"Where is Taehyung?"

Jung-hyun shook his head.

"I don't know. Eomma isn't back yet."

"She isn't even back?! Man what the fuck! I gotta go."

"Uh no, you're staying here."

"WHY WOULD I STAY HERE? I CAN'T STAY HERE KNOWING EOMMA MIGHT HURT TAE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"I just want you knowing what the best thing to do is right now!"

"THEN YOU WOULD LET ME LEAVE! BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I THINK IS BEST!"

The room fell silent. I wasn't used to yelling at my hyung, but then again; it's time like this where I can't control it.

Just then, I heard the front door open. Jung-hyun's eyes widened. He knew I'd might go ballistic. I started speed walking to my door.

"Hey, HEY! Don't go down there!"

"Can't stop me."

I sped down the stairs as Jung-hyun rushed after me. I saw my eomma taking off her stuff. She stopped when I faced her.

I let out a big breath.

"Where's Taehyung?"

"At his home."

"What did you do to him?"

That meant he didn't get out in time. I swear to god if my eomma did anything bad to him, I would head straight over there and never come back.

My eomma continued taking off her coat. She hung it up and tried to walk past me. But I stopped her by placing a hand on her shoulder just as she was about to pass. I lowered my head.

"What . . . did you do to him?"

She sighed.

"Jungkook; I don't even know why you love him after everything he did to you. Is it just because he's attractive? You're better than that."