Chapter 31: Rematch

Start from the beginning

Kc: Jeez

Mad Dog gave their teams 3 point in a row, he is pretty careless which can be dangerous. He keeps bumping into his teammates pretty harshly. One of the coaches started to scold Mad Dog for not playing it differently but then Mad Dog said it doesn't feel good when it isn't spike.

Kc: Eh?!? Seriously!

Kiyoko: He has quite the determination

Kc: He is something else!

Mad Dog was going to do that cut shot again but somehow failed. The ball ended up hitting the net, Oikawa and Mad Dog cringed at the failure. Not going to lie I did as well but I was glad we got a point though. Hinata was finally going to do his first back row attack but failed they blocked it.

Kc: Oh wow Hinata must be mad about his first back row attack getting blocked

Kiyoko: Yeah, too bad...

Ukai called Suga they were going to switch things up a bit. Oikawa was up to serve again, Daichi tried to get it but failed. He looked really tense now.

Kc: Come on Daichi! You'll get it next time!

He looked at me and gave me a smile and nodded as well. Suga switched with Tsukishima he looked really happy about it.

Kc: You got this Suga!

He smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up. Tsukishima really didn't care he had his normal resting bitch face. Suga served and it went to Mad Dog because of that Oikawa had to send it to someone else. Hinata scored us a point and we started to cheer. Suga did the same things again and this time he was going to set it. Suga sent the ball to Kageyama and Kageyama got us a point.

Ukai: YEAAAAH!

Kc: YES!

The boys started to cheer Ryoko started to cheer loudly for Suga. He looked up at me and smiled, she blew him a kiss which I found a bit funny. A time
out was then called. Suga tried to do the serve again but Seijoh was quick at adapting and he and Tsukishima switched again.

Kc: You did good Suga

Suga: Thanks *Smiles*

Seijoh got to 20 points first and a time out was called again by Takeda. Mad Dog got Seijoh a point and Ukai told Takeda to call for a time out and that's what he did. After they went back on the court Mad Dog was serving again, Daichi was able to receive it but it went long and the other team made a point which pissed off Daichi. Yamaguchi and Hinata ended up switching.

Kc: Give us a nice serve Yama!

Yamaguchi: Right!

Once he got it the spot the other boys started being cheerleader. I couldn't help but laugh a bit these dorks are always doing something funny to keep everyone's nerves calm. Yamaguchi did his serve and got us a point.

Kc: YEAH YAMAGUCHI!

The boys started to cheer for him, he was really happy as well. He went to do it again and he gave us another point.

Tanaka: YOU DID IT AGAIN YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD!

Kc: NICE ONE YAMA!

The boys started to shake him and Ukai was really happy. Yamaguchi did another jump float but one of the guys from the other team did a overhand receive. Iwaizumi spiked it but Yamaguchi was able to receive it but with his body. Kageyama covered it and it was all in Tsukishima now. He made the point for us.