I don't trust him yet

TIISHE

"Tiishe"he called after me.
"We are not living in the same street "I  said.
"It is along the same road " he said.
"There is no need, thank you "I told him.

I did not wait for him to reply before I ran away. I am already late as it is, normally I would have gotten home by this time.

"I am already late because of Ade, my parents will kill me"I said to Tomi.
"Why did you refuse his offer" Tomi said.
"So what you are telling me now is that if you were the one you would have accepted"I said.
"Yes naa" she said and I was surprised.

"Someone will still kidnap you one day,anyway I just met the boy after how many years and I don't trust him yet" I said.
"Ok o oo,Mrs truster"she said.

As we were walking beside the road, we were facing the direction of the cars that are moving so we did not see the car moving  at our back,  Tomi did not know that a car wanted to park and the car almost hit her,if not that I dragged her.
"I told you that we are not suppose to be facing the direction of the moving cars but you did not answer" I said .

"I did not know naa" She said.
"If not for me bayii"i said jokingly.
"So you are now feeling like a super hero,oshey batwoman" She said and I laughed.

I got to my House first because hers was at the end of the estate. My House is painted with brown.

I hate the colour but apparently my mom loves it.

I entered my house and was welcomed with the smell of my favorite food jollof rice .
My mom is a lawyer and today is one of the days that she comes home early.
"Good afternoon ma" I said and knelt down to greet my mom.
"Kabo omo mi (you are welcome,my child) , why are you just coming now, your school closes at 4pm" she said.
"Hmmm " I was still thinking of what to say.
"I have employed a new driver and he will start taking you to school starting tomorrow" my mum stated.

" Okay,Mommy,please is the food ready" I said and as I entered the kitchen. There is a refrigerator in the right corner of the room. Next to the refrigerator are the gas cooker and microwave. The disk rack is on the counter to the right of the window and beneath the shelves . On the counter beneath the window are jars of sugar, tea, cereal , flour and some other things.

"Se mo je bi omodo eni ( I'm not your maid ). My mom scolded.
"I am sorry ma, I was just hungry" I told her.
" Go and freshen up and eat  your food" she stated.

My room is my favourite part of the house, because I can do what I like in there without being disturbed not that anyway will disturb me in the house anyway. I have a bed right in the middle of the large room and on the wall photo frames with photos of my family and I. My room is painted with purple and I love it like that .

I freshened up  and went down to eat my food. As I was eating a text was sent into my phone and I saw that it was David.

David : Hi

Tiishe : How are you?

David : i'm fine , what are doing ?

Tiishe : i'm eating, just got back not quite long.

David : you just back from school not quite long, bad child what have you been doing in school since.

Tiishe : so you are the good child abi,  it was Ade that delayed me .

David : what did he do?

Tiishe : Nothing oo, he just wanted to take me home.

David : Did you agree ?

Tiishe : what is doing you sef (what is wrong with you) why are  so worked up over this matter. Anyway i did not answer him sha.

David : i was just worried.

Tiishe : How is my favorite person naa

David : She is fine, she even asked of you today.

Tiishe : Okay , you said you wanted to tell me abeg (please) .

David : i will tell you later not now.

Tiishe : You better say what you want to say now.

David : Be patient naa.

Tiishe : Okay , I will talk to you later I have not done my chemistry assignment.

David : Go and do it ooo, if you don't want wahala (trouble).

Tiishe: Bye.

I finished my food quickly and went to do my chemistry assignment. That chemistry teacher is wicked, he can use anything to insult someone just like one day he insulted a boy when i was in SS2,I pitied the boy.

"Why did you not do your assignment" Mr Tom said.
"I......I........" The boy stuttered.
"Do you have stuttering problem, you can't answer abi, later now you will be doing big boy to girls when you don't have sense, your brain has been replaced with sand" Mr Tom said.

"But sir, is it more than the assignment I could not do" The boy said.
"So, you can tell when I asked you of your assignment you could not talk then abii, go and kneel down in the staffroom"Mr Tom shouted angrily.

I heard Mr Tom and some other amebo (busybody), it was none of their business, they beat the boy and the next day the boy's mother came to the school. If you see the way teachers were begging her eehn, even after that Mr Tom did not learn his lesson and they could not fire him from the school because apparently he is the best teacher.

Wait, it seems I am forgetting  something.
You are suppose to be doing chemistry assignment.

Yeeh, I brought out my bag and started the assignment.

Unknown POV

"What you are saying now is that you could not find her"
"I tried, I followed her but I lost her " The man said shaking.
"You lost her " he said laughing and shot him.

"I have to look for a better person to do the job" he said.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

                        Hi
I am sure you are probably thinking that, what is wrong with this girl, why are her chapters always so short. I am sorry I will try my best to make the chapters longer.

Shoutout to my elder sister phyinphorluwah please check out her book Inseparable It Seems, the book is really interesting.
And to the people that encouraged me 01Fazyjay sontapan, Laitan34, Toluwaniimix,and to many other people that I did not mention.
Thank you so much💖💖.

Don't forget to read their books and follow them🖕🖕.

Please vote and make this pretty girl happy 😇😇.