wilbursoot; he did it!

this one is where you and wilbur aren't together, just really close friends! :)

-3rd person.
wilburs 14 year old self ran up the stairs to the house of his best friends. y/n. she's a 13 year old smarty pants, innocent little child. wilbur was just a normal gaming boy who happened to love having a best friend who watches him game and rambles on about how wilbur shouldn't steal the alcohol from the cabinet.

he knocked on the door 3 times in a row; a signal to y/n. "wilby!" the girl opened the door and hugged the boy, bringing him inside. "momma! dad! wilbur's here! we're going upstairs!" she yelled, rushing up to her room. "door open!" her dad yelled. "kay!"

the pair jumped onto her (color) bed, "so, what do you wanna do?" y/n asked. wilbur shrugged, "let's play truth or dare." wilbur smiled mischievously. "ok!"

-

the two had been playing for about 30 minutes when y/n had just dared wilbur to throw his phone into the clothes basket like a basketball. "pft. easy." wilbur quickly chucked his phone, but accidentally missing the basket and hitting the window right beside it. the phone had cracked the window, a small hole forming but a loud sound.

"kids?! what happened? are you okay?!" y/n's mother ran into the room, looking around. the two looked at each other then back at y/n's mom. "he did it!" "she did it!"

"no! he did!"
"no, she did!"
"nuh uh! he-"

"hey! stop!" y/n's mom sighed, "i'm just glad your okay."

wilbur looked at y/n with a smile. "you traitor!" "no you're a traitor!" the two laughed and started to play fight, the mom walking away to leave the two to it.