raccooneggs; how do i tell i girl i want to kiss her?

ezzy is kinda mean in this one oopsie and teds imagine is next 😌✨

- 3rd person
there she is. with her beautiful, fresh hair and a face of a damsel in distress. the pretty girl was scared to come to school today, mainly because of the only boy who doesn't want her to come to school. ezra. he's a mean boy, just not as popular as you would think. he doesn't look like a jock, but sure tries to act like it.

he fits in with the gamer group. there's carson and travis with him at all times, another two boys who fit in the gamer group. ezra likes to be mean to y/n, he thinks it's funny. well, that's how she thinks he feels at least.

ezra's heart beats erratically when near her. his hands get sweaty, his eyes get wide, and his mind goes blank. that's the reason ezra's so mean, he just doesn't know what to do when around the pretty girl. so, he says the mean things in the back of his mind.

"hey, y/n. you look stupid." ezra chuckled, patting her shoulder and walking away without another word. as soon as he was out of her sight, he let out a deep breath. "if you don't like being mean to her, then why don't you just tell her you like her?" carson questioned.

"cause i don't! i just- i don't know." ezra sighed, putting his books in his locker. "you do like her, dude. it's obvious!" travis butted in. "shut up dicks! i dont!" ezra quickly defended himself.

a few hours later and ezra is walking home from school. he likes to walk because it gives him time to think about his day, and cut out all the parts where he said something bad to y/n and replace them with hugs, hand holding and kisses.

kisses. a kiss from y/n would be ezra's whole dream. his favorite dream. "fuck." ezra threw his head back and stopped in his traps. he hated himself for being so mean to the poor girl. she always looked like she was about to cry, even if ezra just flicked her off. "i'm so dumb."

"don't say that." a small voice came from behind him. ezra spun around, refraining from smiling at y/n. "y/n! hi! what- what are you doing here?"

" 'm going home. you?" y/n tilted her head and placed her hands on her backpacks straps. "s-same. wanna walk together for a little?" ezra asked quietly. he didn't want to act like an ass anymore. it drained him and he knew it hurt her, he could see the hesitation in her eyes before she said a quick "sure."

it was a silent 5 minute and 19 second walk, when ezra spoke up. "i'm sorry for being so mean all the time. i don't mean any of it. you don't look stupid, and you're not a bitch." y/n smiled slightly, and just nodded. "thanks. why do you do it though? it kinda hurts."

"because- i just- i don't-" how do i tell a girl i want to kiss her? "i want to kiss you." that's for sure one way.

"kiss me?" y/n stopped, looking at the taller puffy headed boy. "i- yeah... i do. i think you're pretty. and i've never really liked someone like i like you, so it's kinda hard to show it. that's why i'm always so mean i just-" she cut him off with a kiss. a slow, small kiss. but it meant everything to ezra. and, a lot to y/n to. she would be lying if she said the boy wasn't attractive.

"your lips taste like mint and weed." he smiled at her. she chuckled lightly and nodded, "i'll take that as a compliment."