cscoop: shower

finally updating! yay! trying to get motivation for this book has been so hard, but i'm definitely trying! thank u for 100k reads btw??&:!;!:??? y'all are too fly thank u. ik this story is poop i'm tired but <33
--

working a night shift tonight was definitely unexpected for y/n. one of y/n's co workers called out so she had to go in after a full day of shopping for the apartment. her roomates, cooper and travis, were recording and streaming the whole day. y/n didn't want to bother them, so she went out and got food, everything needed to live in the not so quiet house.

then, around 8 at night, 30 minutes after y/n got home, she got called into work. of course, she said yes. she didn't want to sound like an asshole. working the night shift is nothing like working the day shift. the people at night are much more meaner, and disrespectful. so by the time y/n got home at 3 in the morning, she just wanted to take a shower and go to sleep.

so that's exactly what she went home to do! y/n undressed, ready to jump in the shower. she turned the knob, but it didn't work. she turned the other two knobs and neither of them worked. all she wanted to do was break down and cry. all day at work and the shower doesn't work?

she sighed, wrapping a towel around her and walking out of her room. y/n walked to coopers room, knowing he's the only one awake at this time of night. "coop?" she knocked. "come in."

y/n opened the door and walked in. cooper quickly sat up, staring at y/n with wide eyes. it's not everyday his bestfriend walks into his room with just a towel, but coopers definitely not complaining. "h-hey y/n. what's up?"

"cooper, can i use your shower? mines broke for some reason, i'm gonna call the landlord tomorrow but lord knows when he's gonna come, he literally can't do anything, he's a shitty landlord i-" cooper laughed, "y/n, you can use my shower. he is a shitty landlord though, i'll get my sisters boyfriend to come down tomorrow to look at yours."

y/n sighed, thanking cooper quietly and walking into his bathroom. coopers bathroom was unexpectedly clean. coopers a clean person but sometimes, he has his moments.

y/n quietly showered, not wanting to cause to much disturbance to cooper. she felt bad already for using his shower at 3am.

she finally got out, wrapping her towel back around her and walking out of the bathroom. "thank you, coop, for letting me us the shower." y/n smiled. cooper smiled back, "of course."

y/n walked to coopers door. "goodnight, y/n." cooper smiled. he didn't feel the need to spill his feelings, or get up and kiss her randomly like one of those romantic movies. he was just glad he had a friend like her. "and thank you for going out and getting stuff. me and travis would've went, we know how hard you've been working lately."

"it's not problem, coop. i'm just glad to be home. goodnight." she smiled and went to her room. y/n couldn't imagine what her life would be like without cooper or travis, and she didn't know what she was doing before them. all that matters is at the end of the day they all still have each other.