LIFE TAKING A TURN!!

Jessica Petrova

Jessica Petrova

She is a 29 year old naive Indo-british girl, after Dhru's breakdown she's the one who handled her for 5 years. She lives with Dhru and in relationship with her childhood bestie Damon Salvatore . She deserves all the awards for being the kindest one. She is an environmentalist and zoologist.

 She is an environmentalist and zoologist

Priya Shetty

best friend of Ammu,Nia and Dhru. She left everything behind for her dreams, she worked hard, put all her efforts in modelling and fashion designing and now she is one of the leading fashion designer . This fashion designing gave her another life but also took away her parents and best friends. In spite of being one of the best she is a down to earth person. She plays one of the important role in everyone's life and not to forget she and our very own Manish Pandey are secretly dating and and and no one knows about this except for Manish team mates.

In Paris,

A girl sitting in her fashion studio with a coffee mug in her hand and looks on TV probably watching a cricket match.

''Cmon Manu Cmon Manu u can do it .......'' she is muttering

''whom are u supporting Mam?'' Care her PA asked

'' obviously India'' that girl said

'' I know that, u were chanting some name right'' Care asked while smelling some suspicion

 '' nothing I am just praying'' she said and conc on the game again

After watching whole match she again resumed her work

Priya's POV:

6 years down dating Manu ,11 years down meeting my best friends and 12 years down not talking to my family.