IS AMMU jEaLoUs??

AMMU'S POV:

"Where were we Priya yesterday?" Nia asked Priya like she was trying to say something. 

"Guys? Hello? Any significance to the 'Jhooti aurat' statement?" I asked not understanding why she was diverting the topic. 

"Arey Ammu...shut up and wait" Nia said as she was pissed off at my constant buggering. 

"Fine! Tell!" I said rolling my eyes. 

"Please concentrate on the road, i don't want to die before becoming a mother" Dhru commented.

" Should i call mandy and tell?" Nia said. 

"He would leave the match in the middle and come home to make babies right now" i said. 

All started laughing looking at Dhru's blushy face. 

Nia continued what happened yesterday immediately so that i wont ask them one more time. 

"So...yesterday, after the regular check up when you went to do your rounds, the three of us, we added all the pieces together and understood what happened." 

"What happened? what are you guys talking about?" i asked impatiently. 

"Pagal, the actual reason why you left." Dhru said unable to bear Ammu. 

"So we realised it had something to do with Abhay's mother as she was the last person you met before leaving two years ago" Priya said

"Okay" i said 

"So we left to come here and confront her" Nia said

"You did what? Confronted? What do you mean? You yelled at her?" I suddenly stopped the car. 

Nia grew impatient. 

"I'm fucking pregnant! Why are you doing this to me? Let me explain in peace."

"Okayyyyyyyyy, I'm sorry maathe! Kshama kardo is prani ko" i said and she rolled her eyes. i continued driving snd they continued explaining. 

"So we came here, and we asked aunty everything that happened." Priya said.

"She was hesitant at first, but then she finally told us everything that happened. How she forced you to leave and never return and how she broke you into pieces and convinced you you weren't good enough for abhay" Nia said in one go. 

"You werent too harsh though right?" I asked them as i was worried. I know what my girls can do for me, i hope they didn't go too far. 

"Guys! Chill!" Dhru said as our tempo was increasing and conversation was speeding up.

"Dhru!" We three yelled at once. she put her one hand up and other hand's finger on her lips as a surrender. 

"So, basically i told her that she should care about her son's feelings and his happiness, and that as a to-be-soon-mother all i can think about is my childs happiness." Nia said

"Like buying diapers for it" Dhru whispered softly.

We all gave her a serious look, except for me ofcourse because i was driving. 

"And..she used the same dialogue on you..that's why i said shes a 'Jhooti aurat', okayyy?" Nia concluded quickly 

"aww..but she was sweet" i said

"Okay, stop the car i have to get off" Nia said 

"why you need to pee?" Priya asked 

"Nope, i need to puke..Ammu just said the crazy lady is sweet." Nia replied.