MY PRECIOUS POSSESSION!!!

ABHAY'S POV:

''ammu !!! ammu!!! kaha ho?'' I was shouting like a mad man, I could see some angelic figure near the swimming pool. Immediately I recognized it. ''Ammu yeh kya bachpana hai? chlo andar'' I said going near her.

''I dont want to come abhay, tum jao'' she said feebly. ''Kya hua achanak??'' I asked sitting beside her dropping my legs inside water . 

''No one loves me!!!'' she said with a super cute pout, seriously if she wasn't mad I would have grabbed her face and pecked her.

''kisne bola? everyone loves u!!'' I said and she suddenly got a spark in her eyes ''really??'' she asked while I nodded

''ab batao what happened why are u soo sad!!'' I asked her

''umm.....Li...Lish...Lishaa hai naa'' she said while stammering 

''ha wo hain, tho?'' I interrupted in the middle

''ayoooo listen naa'' she frowned 

''ayooo? LOL what is ayyooo?'' I said and started laughing , she gave me a death glare and I stopped. ''sorry sorry batao kya hua?'' I said and she resumed

''when I was going near Nia and Dhru's room, she started ranting no one loves me, Nia and Dhru got fed off me blah blah , then I went and asked girls and Nia said yes and and and then Manjot doesn't even care abt me! '' She complained.

''Babyyy '' I said and pulled her into my arms!! ''u know what!! u, Nia, Dhru and priya are the best things happened to us!! we all love u and ur madness. U already know Nia loves to tease u , Mandy u and shub are like bros, Dhru is ur half girlfriend, Priya is ur mommyy >_< and I am ur soul mate and I love u the most!!'' I said and kissed her forehead.'' ab chalo'' I added and she got up.

we both went in too see the romantic atmosphere already there. We started moving with the flow.

''baby, ur next partner will be Lisha'' she said looking into my eyes, while I was holding her by her waist.

''Ahaan Mrs. Soon to be Sharma !!! Jealous??'' I asked her with a smirk, while she rolled her eyes.

''u know what ?? ur gonna dance with ur ex!!'' I said, she looked into my eyes again and said ''ohh wowww we'll have fun'' she said with a smirk.

Partners are exchanged , she went into Sandeep's arms and I got Lisha, to make her jealous I started going close to Lisha, from corner of my eye I was seeing Ammu's expression, by now her face is like a big red tomato. She said something in Sandeep's ears, he left her waist, she came angrily towards me, pulled Lisha out of my arms and held my hands and took me to our room.

''what happened baby?'' I asked teasingly. ''shut up, u just shut up'' she said and gave my clothes , took hers and went inside washroom. She came out ,on the AC, put Vampire Diaries on Laptop, pulled out the blanket without talking to me. I chuckled looking at her antics and joined her we cuddled watching TVD

DHRU'S pov:

I woke , but my vision was blurry, all I could feel is pain in my head and weight on my hands!

wait what? weight on my hands? I rubbed my eyes with other hand, and got up to see the most beautiful sight!!

Mandy is sleeping on my hand like a small baby, he is soo cute. I went on staring at him and his flawless face for few mins, but slowly all the bad memories started flooding. I wish none of those happened that day.

''Dhru? kab uthi? ro kyun rhi ho?''I heard Mandy asking me with a concerned face bringing me out of my La-La land. I did not respond, he came closer and started caressing my face. I can't resist his touch but at the same time I can't accept him back after whatever he said to me on that day.