31 - You are beautiful

Start from the beginning

The three of us was laughing so hard until Irene and Chaeng shouted calling us her.

"Jisoo baby!! Come quick, right now!" Chaeng was ordering Jisoo to come.

"Seulgi darling, here! Now! Jen's water broke and we need to send her to the hospital now!" When I heard that, I run faster than Jisoo and Seulgi to where Jennie stands.

"Oh Nini, your water broke, let's go to the hospital now. I already got all the things we need" Jennie looked so calm and nod while smiling.

"How come I felt like this has happen before?" Jisoo managed to crack a joke making Jennie laugh a little bit. She was the one who saw Jennie's water broke when she was pregnant with Ella. I think the baby is excited seeing so many people in the house and the baby also wanted to go out.

Seulrene and Chaesoo rode in one car with Ella inside their car while I use my own car to bring Jennie to the hospital. I was sweating worried about Jennie looking at the road but then she holds my hand softly.

"Don't be panic Lili, only the water broke. We should be reaching the hospital soon. Are you ready for another year of baby crying and all?" Jennie asked while smiling.

"Anything for our family baby. I love you so much. I can't wait to spend more time with our newborn, Ella and you in our home baby..." I smiled and she Jennie smile softly to me.

After reaching the hospital, Dr Wendy came and helps us with Jennie. Dr Wendy told me not to worry as Jennie is fine. I left Ella with Chaesoo and went in to the delivery room to accompany Jennie. I know she needs that as she was alone last time and I will not make her feel the same way as before.

"Okay Jennie, your contraction is ready for delivery. When you are ready, can you please push for me" Dr Wendy instructed Jennie and she nods. I hold her hand and squeeze it softly telling her I'm here for her and she smile so bright before the pain kicked in. Epidural has been given to Jennie earlier and now she needs to push hard to deliver the baby.

"Uhhhh... uhhhhhhh.. fuhh fuhhhh" Jennie was pushing and she squeeze my hand really tight but I kept quiet and caress her shoulders from time to time. I know she is in pain. I let her squeeze my hand even though I'm in pain too.

"You can do it Nini... push ok" I gave her compliments to try harder and after few push, I can hear our baby crying and Dr Wendy took the baby to and clean it up. I can see Jennie's sweats in her forehead beginning to stop and I wiped the rest of the sweat with a tissue. She looked so tired so I kiss her forehead to tell her how much I love her.

"You did great Nini, thank you for this. Thank you for everything" I can see tears in Jennie's eyes when Dr Wendy put the baby on top of her. It's a baby girl and she is the most beautiful baby just like Ella. She got my features but the hair looked exactly like Jennie. Jennie is crying while holding the baby and I wiped her tears. She then looked at me with full of love.

"Lili, thank you for being with me throughout my pregnancy. Thank you for showing me what love is and I'm glad now we got another daughter to celebrate our love baby..." I kissed Jennie's forehead and smile. We decided to name her Ellie Jane Manoban Kim. I told Jennie to rest and I came out from the delivery room. Once out, Ella came to me and asked me to carry her.

"Mama, how's Eomma? Is she still in pain?" Ella was worried about her Eomma and I shake my head.

"Eomma is okay baby and you got a baby sister! Her name is Ellie Jane Manoban Kim. Yours is Ella Liese Manoban Kim." Ella laughs excitedly hearing my news.

"I've got a baby sister!! Yeayyy! Auntie Chaeng, Chichuu, Seulgi, Irene!! I got a baby sister" Everyone laugh after that and happy that Jennie is okay.

After an hour, Jennie was sent back to her room, Amma and Mom reached at the same time to congratulate me and Jennie on our new born. Mom was super excited looking at her granddaughter and told me Ellie looked like me and Jennie. I smile at her while nodding happily.

I can't believe my life journey has come to this. I am really happy to see my family grew bigger each day. I am happy to have Jennie with me, Ella is now officially my adopted daughter and her last name has been change to Manoban Kim. My eyes roamed everywhere around the room and my eyes stopped at Jennie. Her beautiful orbs looking back at me telling me how she really loves me makes it enough for me to stand strong for this family.

Everyone in Jennie's room is now talking to each other and I love this happiness. I really love it and don't want it to stop. I know this is the best thing of my life and will not trade for anything in the world for this. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is now my wife and my love will never fade for the rest of my life...

THE END

==========================================

Stay tuned for the Epilogue my readers. It is so sad for me to stop it here. I will be on hiatus for a while and will comeback.

Hopefully this book will do you guys good. 

Appreciate all your votes and comments!

XOXO,

TinieT4