29 - Our family is getting bigger

Our family is getting bigger

Living with Jennie is never a hassle for me. She cares for me a lot and we complete each other by helping out whenever needed. My book is three quarter ready and I never stop smiling whenever I wrote anything inside. My life is a blissful moment whenever I got to see Ella and Jennie at home. Without me realize, it has been more than a year the last time I came back to Seoul and re-connecting to Jennie. We have been married for almost 6 months now and we discussed about having another family member and Jennie wanted to be the barrier of our child.

We set an appointment with the Dr Wendy about our IVF idea and she helped a lot explaining to us on what to care about and what to do. We choose the correct sperm from the sperm bank so that it matches us correctly. Jennie is using my egg and we choose the nearest features to Jennie with good background check so that when the baby is out, the baby will look like both of us. We also discussed that after the baby is one year old; I will try to be the barrier next. We planned everything ahead. Even the sperm and Jennie's egg has been stored correctly so that we can use it in the future. Ella knows about our plan and is always excited to check if her Eomma is pregnant or not. Ella is now starting kindergarten and we have sent her over to one of the good schools. She always told her stories about her days and I never felt bored to ask more. Jennie loves seeing me and Ella bond together so strong as she knows Ella will be in good hands. Right now, I am waiting for Jennie to come out from the washroom as she was using her pregnancy test to see whether she is pregnant or not. It has been 2 weeks since we last performed the IVF. While I was waiting, suddenly the door of the washroom opens with her pouting. Ella was watching her Disney movie outside and she will be into her Disney world to care what happen around her. She likes to be focused on something.

"What happen Nini? That's okay if you we fail you know. We can always try again? Don't pout baby, I don't like seeing you sad okay?" I asked her to come nearer to sit on my lap because I'm currently sitting at the end of the bed. She walked towards me with her face still pouting and straddles me.

"Lili...... I'm... I'm..." I cut her off because I hate seeing her sad.

"Don't be sad Nini... don't.. it's okay yeah?" I peck her lips while smiling to make sure she is not sad about the news. She suddenly smiles so bright making me melt and hug me tight. Then she whispers to my ears.

"Lili, you're going to be Mama again in 9 more months... I'm pregnant Lili... I'm pregnant with your baby inside.." My mouth hangs open and suddenly my tears drop because I'm too happy there's something growing in my wife's tummy.

"Shhh.. don't cry Lili... are you ready to take care of me for the rest of 9 months. I can be really cranky some times and lots of ice creams baby" I kissed her deeply while smiling.

"I'm willing to do more than anything for you Nini, I will make sure you get what you want and you'll always be happy throughout your pregnancy okay? This time around, you'll have me to care for you.." I looked at her with full sincerity and her tears drop slowly. She must be so happy because she was pregnant alone when she had Ella. She must have remembered all that. Jennie is a strong woman but sometimes she really needs love with her so I'm going to be the one beside her always.

"Thank you Lili for becoming part of my life. Thank you baby for standing strong for me. I really love you Lili and can't wait to raise our second child together with you and Ella" She kissed me again and I wiped her tears.

"Together and forever right? Until death do us apart. This I promise you Nini..." She suddenly hit me on the shoulder showing her partial angry face. I was confused what actually happen to her?

"Who said death do us apart! You must find me in heaven ok! Don't go and sit with other girls or I will have your ass spanked Lili! Mark my words" Oh her emotion changed drastically. I guess this is because of her pregnancy.

"I will search for you Nini, wherever you go. If you were reborn, I will find you and we'll get married over and over again ok?" Jennie smile at me while caressing my face. She mouthed I love you to me and I smile.

Suddenly Ella came in skipping her way to us.

"What Eomma and Mama talking about? I want to know too pleashhhh" Ella is so cute that I picked her up once Jennie stand up and left my lap.

"Ella, do you want to be a big sister in 9 months?" Ella's eyes went wide as she starts to wiggle around me.

"Mama!! Why 9 months, can I have it tomorrow? We can go school together Eomma" Ella looked at Jennie with confused look.

"It's not easy to have baby directly Ella, your new sister or brother needs love in Eomma's tummy first before he or she can come out so that they themselves can be as good as you.. You want a good friend don't you?"

Jennie explains it properly to Ella as soft as she can be because she's Jennie. She knows how to tackle the issue. The only thing she misses is to see Kai as her future life. Kidding but yeah I'm serious if you ask me about Kai, I can just punch him directly if I ever saw him. The last time I heard about him is that, he migrated to another country with another woman that is richer than him. Yes, I did a background check on Kai after me and Jennie got back together because I don't want him to purposely claim Ella because he hates my guts.

Ella was so happy she release herself from me and starts jumping saying she's going to be a very good sister to her siblings. I looked at both of them with full of love and I'm glad this is my family. I love them and will make sure they are always safe with me.