24 - Their Blessings

Their Blessings

               I was lucky to have Jennie in my life. I don't know what happened to me but yesterday I broke down suddenly remembering all the memories I kept tight within my brain. I am lucky because Jennie was there and never left me. We made love again middle of the night and you guess it right, no movie night for us, we create our own movie over and over again. I love the way she let me touch her like she's all mine every time we make love. I was never a person who touch a person because of sex. Whenever I touched that person, it means that I really love her and willing to spend my entire life with the person. So when Jennie was not with me, I never go around searching for someone to have sex. I prefer to find myself and to love myself more.

"Nini... baby.. wake up.. It's morning already and we're going to your parents today" I kissed her shoulder because right now I'm spooning her sleeping together naked.

"Lili.. cuddle with me more.. Please..." Jennie is always like this after our hot make out session. She will be clingier but I am not complaining. She deserves all the love in the world and I will give it to her.

"Okay 10 more minutes baby..." I can feel she is smiling while putting my hands that is hugging her waist on her breast. She liked to tease me and she will ask me to play with her nipples before she wakes up. I love doing that and she will not let me go after.

"I love you baby..." I whisper right beside her ears and she chuckles. She loves that gesture from me. After about 30 more minutes of hot session between both of us, we direct our self to the shower and you can guess what we did. Of course another hot steamy bath. I really need to get married to this woman fast. I don't want to be making love but with no future arrangement. Tonight I'm going to talk to her father and discuss this through and on the same night if I got the approval, I will propose to her. I already bought a very nice ring for her size, it's the ring she really wants for her marriage but Kai bought her a different one. So I bought it recently but change it to a more modern style. It was made of white gold with beautiful diamonds in between. I can't wait to propose to Jennie. I really hope she accepts me.

We get our self ready with a very comfortable attire. I wore a normal jeans with black Tshirt and Jennie wore a crop top with torn jeans. For someone who got a child, she don't look like one. I took her by hand and guide her into our car and drive over to her parent's house. I was anxious and nervous about seeing them. I am not sure what they think about me after so many things Jennie did for me when we were a student.

"Nini, do you think your parents will hate me for leaving you on your wedding day last time?" I carefully asked her not to mention about the wedding.

"What do you mean Lili? Of course they would not. They are the one who keeps on nagging at me to search for you after what happen to me. They told me that because of my actions, you ran away from me. I need to listen to them for almost 2 years. Jennie, if only you choose Lisa, you will be happy now. Jennie, if only you look at how Lisa is really sincere with you, you will not be feeling this way." Jennie explain to me while rolling her eyes. I chuckled and she smile at me.

"Lili, my parents adore you so much. You don't have to worry okay? And they know we are together because I always update them about me. Just this time, I brought you over to them so that we can officially announce we are partners" Jennie was giggling saying the word partners. She loves it whenever people asked her if I were her partner and she will eagerly agree to that statement. She is so cute when she does that. She doesn't know that she is the death of me.

"If you say so then I will be more relax.. hehehe" Jennie just rub her thumb on my hands and I smile brightly at her. After about 20 minutes, we reached the Kim's resident. Jennie is not rich but she is not poor too, her parents have enough to support their daughter and they live in a very moderate life.