31 - You are beautiful

You are beautiful

               We got another week before Jennie's delivery date. She is now carrying a huge tummy with her and I found it adorable because she is so strong doing all the work in her café and also entertain me when we're at home. Taking care of Ella at the same time and I wonder how she can do that. Jennie is a special mother and wife. Not forgetting her needs for her hormones. Oh my, she can be really demanding this past 9 months but she always smile whenever we are done because I will make sure she is kept warm with my hug after. I also try to tend to her whenever she needs me in terms of food, extra likings and so on. I helped with the house chores because I know she is tired but most of the time she will just asked me to stay away from it. She said she can do it and it is for her own good to exercise.

I brought her and Ella to the park once a week so that we can have minimal exercise for her. I make sure to shower her with love every day. When she cannot really walk because of her leg swollen, I will make sure to always clean her up in terms of shower, change her clothes and make sure she got enough rest even when it comes early in the morning somewhere around 3-4 AM where she will wake up and requested to be love. If I'm tired that day, she will definitely sulk saying I don't like her anymore because of her body figure changed. She don't know how I find her sexy carrying our child so I will make sure to have enough energy by then to tend her needs. Then I will clean her up and hug her to sleep.

Today we had Chaesoo and Seulrene over to our house to have lunch and dinner together. Seulgi is now Jisoo's best friend together with me because we three crackheads will always make jokes everywhere but will only listen when our wife asked us to. I know we are from the whipped culture but I don't mind. Jennie deserves anything from my end and I will make sure to make her happy. At the moment, Jennie, Irene and Chaeng is cooking and gossiping together. Oh not to forget that Chaeng is now 2 month pregnant and Irene is 3 months pregnant. All of us are expecting our soon to be child and excited about it.

"So how's Jennie at night Lisa? Is she requesting something weird from you because Chaeng can request Avocado Chocolate shake at night even though she hates that Avocado!" Jisoo was telling me her part of her experience.

"Tell me about it, Irene was never not wild in bed during her pregnancy. She will wake me up at 12 or 1 AM just to have sexual activity if you know what I mean. Not that I complain but wow she is never a person to request that before" Seulgi was amazed with her wife and I find it funny. Jennie has the same needs too but I don't mind. I love it.

"In terms of food, I got the craving more than Jennie. I even vomited for her as she doesn't have any issues about dealing with smells. But yeah Seulgi, Jennie also wakes me up at 3-4 AM just because she wants to be love. If I refused, she will cry and told me I don't love her anymore. But who am I to complain, I cannot get enough of her! Look at her; she is the most beautiful person on earth. I am very lucky to have her in my life. I'm glad I returned back to Seoul and meet her. She is the best thing happen in my life" I smiled looking at Jennie's direction and she saw it. She then return my smiles by winking at me.

"I'm glad you return too Lisa. Jennie has been miserable after she decided to leave Kai. Most of the time, she is miserable after you are gone. She waited for you for a long time and cried almost every night wanting you to come back. I felt sad when I remember how she is strong carrying Ella in her tummy showing how happy she is but deep down her heart, I know she missed you so much" I nod in agreement when Jisoo told me about Jennie's condition that time. I felt guilty for not coming back earlier but I know it is for the best. I was not stable back then too.

"Yeah Lisa, at the café, the only place she will sit is at your dedicated location. She will drink chocolate milk and also eat donuts. Then sometimes she will cry alone. I am not sure what happen because she is the one who will not tell all her problem until one day, she cried so hard I need to soothe her down. That's when I know your story. The best part is she cried harder when I blame her for choosing Kai.. hahaha and then I got hit by Irene from the kitchen because I make her cried harder" Seulgi was laughing remembering how she accidentally blame Jennie for whatever thing she did to me.