10 - Flashback 9 (Ella is her name)

Flashback 9 (Ella is her name)

Jennie POV

I am already on my last week of my pregnancy and guess what? I got to know Kai is cheating on me behind my back. When Chaeng told me about something she needs to show me, she was not there so it got dragged until my third trimester before I got to know what happened. Chaeng showed me the video of Kai making out with the woman named Krystal and it is not just kissing like what Kai had said. It was more than that. I was furious at him and a bit disappointed with Lisa for not telling me the truth but Chaesoo kicked some senses into me.

"Jen, if Lisa were to tell you about this, you will hate her because you really love Kai that time. That's why she decided to just give it to me and keep it in case Kai wants to do something else. She really loves you Jen, she will not have the heart to break you into pieces. I believe she will stay if she knows you're pregnant but please give her some time Jen. Be fair to her"

I confronted Kai and he smirked at me saying served me right. He said he married me because he wants to show Lisa he won and Lisa should just back off. I was stupid for choosing him knowing he slept with me but also with another woman. I'm glad after our marriage, there is not one day I had sex with him even though my hormones kicked me hard every day. I missed Lisa daily now and I hardly got sleep whenever I think about her. I have applied for a divorce with Kai and he gladly accepted saying he don't even want the kid growing inside of me. Surprisingly I am not sad at all and just waiting for the time for me to sign the papers.

Lili, how are you doing right now? Are you okay? Do you know that I'm pregnant and alone right now? I am stupid Lili for not realizing it's you whom I love. I will now face the consequences. It's all on me but when the baby is out, I will tell everything about us to her. Yes, it's a girl Lili. I got to know it alone in the hospital when I do my check-ups. I will be waiting for you Lili and I will accept if you find someone else replacing me in your heart but I will still wait for you love. I missed you so much Lili, please come back.

I was day dreaming when Kai came back home smirking at me.

"I want to show you something. You must really want it" I was looking at him wanting to know what he means. He suddenly opens a box and showed me bunch of letters and my mouth gape when I saw behind the letters was from Lisa. She still writes to me after all this time. I was smiling about to take the box when suddenly Kai backed off and took a metal dustbin and light it on fire. I panicked looking at the box he hold and he throw every single letters in the bin.

"Kai!!! Whyyy?!!" I cried looking at the letters burn and I can't even try to recover it because Kai is holding me off.

"Hahahaha!! You think I'm going to let you read her letter! Served you guys right! Hahaha!!" I cried looking and Kai is still laughing at my state right now because he knows I will be sad not able to read the letters.

Once all turned to ashes, he release me.

"Now get out from my house and packed your things. I don't want to see you here anymore" Luckily I have packed my things earlier and already moved some of it to an apartment I rented near my café. It got good big bathtub and I know my future daughter will be happy with me.

I took my belongings and went out of the house and headed to Chaesoo's apartment.

"Jendeuki, why are you .........." Jisoo was shocked looking at me crying in front of the house and both of them took me in.

"Kai... he got all the letters from Lisa and he burn every single one of them...isk.. isk.. I don't even know what Lisa said in there.. Kai is a mother effing Bastard!! I now do not know what happen to Lisa... My Lisa...." I cried hard on Jisoo's shoulder and both of them soothe me by rubbing my back. Suddenly I felt wet below my sex part and I think my water broke.

"My water broke Jisoo... Chaeng.. I need to go to the hospital now" Luckily I got all the things ready in my car and get them to drive my car to the hospital.

After about 6 hours, I delivered a very beautiful baby girl. I already know her name. Her name is Ella Liese Kim. I'm glad my delivery is not taking so much time and an easy delivery. Every time I pushed myself to deliver, Lisa's name will be on lips. I really wished she comes back to me. Now I know why she is never back, she might think I don't want her back with me because I never replied to her letters but reality is Kai hid it from me.

My parents were there in my room looking at Ella sleeping. Somehow she got Lisa's features. Her lips are plump just like Lisa. Maybe I thought of her too much when I was pregnant until the features tend to be mine and Lisa. Ella's eyes are just like me making her look like me and Lisa. She doesn't even look like Kai at all and I'm glad. We are all happy together, my parents and Chaesoo was looking at sleeping Ella when Kai went in smirking.

"So you gave birth to my baby already?" He smirks stating the facts he was never there for Ella and me.

"Not yours, yes it's your sperm but you were never there for us fucking Krystal" I looked at him angrily thinking about the letter he burn few hours ago.

"Haha, don't worry, I don't even want that baby and just told that baby, he got no father! And do sign this paper so we can make our own ways." I took the papers and sign it happily. Luckily the papers are also with child custody and I got full custody to Ella. He signed it back and then look at me for the last time.

"I am not sorry to take away your virginity away and I am not sorry for making Lisa miserable knowing you choose me over her. Hahaha"

"Stop it Kai! You crossed the boundary. You left my daughter now and never come back. I will never accept you for her anymore and stop talking or else I will make sure you regret your actions. I was quiet this whole time because we are adults but you really have to go that far to hurt a very nice girl like Lisa. Just go before I hit you really hard that you will lose your memory" Kai was a bit shocked seeing my Appa behaved that way because he usually will only keep quiet. Kai quickly went out from the room and I cried knowing Lisa is not with me.

"Stop crying my child. You are now a mother so make sure Ella is given with lots of love. Appa and Mom know Lisa will come one day and please treat her right then. This is a very hard lesson you learnt but believe me it will benefit you one day" My Appa hugged me and smile. I stopped crying and swear to always give Ella the best love she should have and to wait for Lisa.

===================================

Time skipped to when Ella is 2 years old. She can speak a little bit but still slow but she is very cheerful and a good companion for me. She knows when I cried at night when I missed Lisa and she will hugged me tight asking me not be sad.

She also knows a lot of story between me and Lisa. She did not understand it but she pretends too and will smile. Even her first word is Mama then Lishaa. I was so proud of her and she clapped her hand. I never regret having her. The only thing I regret is not to be able to share this with Lisa. I really missed her and hope she will come back soon. I also bought a book that I found really interesting to read about "Love and Heartbreaks" by JKLM and the writer is so mysterious. The story is just like our story between me and Lisa but it was like hanging at the end not knowing what happen. I heard the writer will continue the second book somewhere in two years' time and I will be the first to buy it.

Hey Lili, Ella is now 2 years old and her first word is Mama and your name. I think I want her to call you Mama if you ever want me back. I missed you Lili. Please comeback. I will be waiting for you.

I love you Lili....