6 - Flashback 5 (He's a cheater, I'm a loner)

Flashback 5 (He's a cheater, I'm a loner)

Without realizing, it has been 2 years after the confession date. That is how long Jennie and Kai are together. Also at the same time, it has been 1 and half years I know Kai has been cheating and sleep around with another woman named Krystal. Kai is good at hiding his scandal but he was caught by me when I accidentally saw his message saying he wants to sleep at another woman's house and can't wait to touch the woman by the name of Krystal. So I followed him one day when Jennie is not spending her time with Kai and I saw he kissed that woman hungrily while groping her butt and take her up in an apartment not far from his. I took couple of pictures just to be safe but I want him to confess to Jennie on what he did.

Jennie gave her all to him even her virginity but he cheats with other woman when Jennie refused to sleep with him. I was determine to tell Jennie slowly and it will be soon but first I will confront Kai telling him to be honest to Jennie. The next day, I spend my time in the café and Jennie is so happy seeing me there. When Kai came, I told him to cancel his date with Jennie and I want to talk to him. He refused at first then I showed him the picture and he agreed. Without him knowing, I showed Chaesoo the picture the day after I came back spying on him. Jisoo was super mad and wanted to beat Kai but I told her to let me take care of his confession first and she agreed to it. All of us really love Jennie that we don't want her to be hurt by people who don't deserve her.

I meet Kai in a very secluded place as I don't want Jennie to know about this meeting. I will inform her about my meeting once I settle thing through with Kai. I can accept when Jennie felt in love with him and hurt my tiny little heart but having Kai cheating Jennie from the back is too much. Jennie doesn't deserve this as she treats Kai like her safe heaven.

I was waiting for Kai to come when I saw him walking towards me with a very sour face.

"Satisfied now I'm here Manoban?" I just gesture him to seat in front of me while smiling.

"I don't have much time to entertain you Manoban! Tell me what you want? Money? Any others? Just tell me now!" He raised his voice, but I still compose myself to look really relax but inside, only God knows how I want to stab him to death. He doesn't deserve Jennie at all.

"Kai, tell me one good reason why do you kiss other woman other than Jennie? Is she not important to you?" I tried to maintain a very calm voice but deep down, I'm trembling because I'm too angry. I really can't accept if Kai just playing with Jennie's heart.

"What I do with Jennie is none of your business Manoban. I do as I pleased. All I know right now Jennie is happy with me rather than you. She wants my thing down below and not your finger Manoban. Krystal can satisfy my needs because Jennie just can't entertain me longer but I like her being with me. Having innocent girlfriend is really nice." He smirks when he said this and I think this is my limit, he is disrespectful to Jennie.

"That's enough Kai! I know Jennie only accept me as her best friend and I respect that. You better talk to her about this or I will get this picture sent to her. I want her to have the best and if you cannot give that, it is better if you back out. You have that woman name Krystal to give you good nights, right?" Kai gritted his teeth due to his anger but then told me he will talk to Jennie about this tomorrow. I nod in agreement and left me. I really hope he is honest with Jennie because I don't want to see Jennie sad.

I acted like nothing happen when I came back home. Jennie was watching TV when I reached home and greet me with her gummy smile. I have no mood to entertain her today thinking of how stupid of her believing Kai all this long. I just smile and nod at her walking back to my room. I want to talk to Chaeng about this and I know she is waiting for me. I saw Jennie made a weird face looking at me not entertaining her. Usually I will be the one to greet her and to hug her when I reached home. I ignore her for today and went straight to Chaesoo's room.

"Chaeng-ahh, are you free right now? Do you want to grab coffee with me?" Chaeng look at Jisoo who gives her approval as she is busy with her game development. Chaeng was just reading her book on the bed.

"Let's go Lisa!" We went out the room and pass through the living room to the main door when Jennie saw us.

"Where are you guys going? Can I follow?" Jennie was pouting wanting to follow but I stop her before she continues further.

"Not today Nini, I got some writer's block about a food show that I need her ideas. We might need to be together for this. Maybe next time Nini?" I fake my smile and she sit back on the couch while crossing her arm not liking my decision.

"Fine, I want to go sleep now too. Even Kai refused to entertain me tonight!" I grit my teeth hearing his name and Jennie looked at me worriedly. I quickly change my face expression and went out the house.

"Fuhh, it's hard to lie to Jennie!" I sigh loudly frustrated with my lying. Chaeng just laugh at me knowing how whipped I am with Jennie. We went to nearest coffee shop to talk about today. Apparently, I recorded my meeting with Kai just now so that it will be a solid proof for Jennie to trust me. I told Chaeng about my meeting just now and even gave her the recordings I have in my phone. I sent the copy over to Chaeng's phone together with the picture just to be safe. Chaeng was super angry with Kai and wanting to wait tomorrow for the result. We talked for more than hour and went back home. I saw Jennie is already asleep and I leaned forward to kiss her forehead.

"I am not sure how tomorrow is going to be Jennie but I will respect all your decision. If after knowing the real story, you still want to be with him then I will respect your decision Nini. I love you so much that I cannot bear seeing you sad Nini. I am willing to do anything for you even it will break my heart" I whisper slowly to her and continue to get ready for my sleep but I know I will be restless tonight. I twist and turn on my bed the whole night hoping tomorrow will be okay. I will kill Kai if he ever makes Jennie cry.

I felt asleep after few hours of twist and turn on my bed looking at Jennie with tears on my cheeks. I felt sad for Jennie as she loves Kai with her full heart but got cheated without even knowing it. Tomorrow I will inform Jennie what I know after her meeting with Kai.