11 - Four Years after (I'm back)

Four Years after (I'm back)

**Story after this is all present time where Lisa came back to Seoul.**

The wind blowing outside the airport making me remember the first time I was in Seoul. Alone before, alone right now and I don't mind it at all. I did not inform Jisoo and Chaeng about me being in Seoul. I will be moving back to Seoul for good now. I sold my parent's house and gave some of the money to Aunty Jane for taking care of me while I'm in Thailand sulking on my heart break. But because of that, I managed to do a best-selling novel sold all over Thailand but was dubbed into Korean language at the same time. I did not use my normal name but just put as JKLM that stands for Jennie Kim Lisa Manoban. That is because the story is mainly of me loving the love of my life hence why now I need to be back in Korea because a publishing company called me back here. I also think 4 years is long enough to be on hiatus over my best friends. I still love Jennie though but I can already accept if she is happy with Kai. I will try to be her best friend if she still wants me. I believe she must be angry for me leaving her without any proper goodbye.

Since I still have my PR in Seoul, I was eligible to buy a house here so with the money I had, I bought an apartment near Jennie's café. That is if her café is still available. I did hire someone to come and help me with the purchase. I am getting a better at moving on from my heart break and accepting Jennie is no longer mine but I don't think I can love anybody else. I stayed single the whole time I was away from her because I think that is better than gave false hope to other people. Jennie still caught my heart until now. When I arrive at the apartment, I went up to store all my belongings and walk quietly near the café to see if Jennie is still there. The name of the café is still the same but I can't see Jennie anywhere. I don't even see Kai but I saw a girl like 4 years of age that resembles Jennie but I shrug it away thinking maybe that is someone else kid playing around in the café.

I walked away from the café going around Seoul remembering the old good days when I was really happy with Jennie by my side together with Chaesoo bickering with us. I miss them and I think I can meet them tomorrow. I got Jisoo's phone number from the letter we exchange for the past 4 years and tried dialling it. After two rings, I heard the voice I miss so much.

Jisoo : "Annyeong! Who is this? Your number is not in my directory list. May I know who do you want to speak with?"

Me : "Annyeong, may I speak with Chichu? I think I miss her so much that I want to meet her and her wife."

Jisoo : <Shouting can be heard> "Lisa!! Is that Lisa?!! Why are you having Korean number? Where are you?"

Me : "Yes it's me Chichuu, I'm staying in Korea for good now and I want to meet you and Chaeng!"

Jisoo : "OMG of course, let me check with Chaeng.... <distant voice> Honey, are you free tomorrow, Lisa is back!! <Someone shouting loudly> OMG MONKEY!! You are back!! Okay me and Jisoo are free tomorrow. Let's spend the whole day tomorrowwww!!!"

Me : "Okay cool! I miss you tooo chipmunk! Do you still remember Jennie's café? I have an apartment near there. Let's meet there ok?"

Jisoo : "Okay Lisa, see you tomorrow.. By the way, do you want to invite Jennie?"

Me : "Maybe Later, right now just the happy couple first? Not sure if Kai wants to meet me right? See ya tomorrow Chichuu.."

I drop the call earlier than it supposed to be because I can hear Jisoo wanted to say something else. Might as well talk to her tomorrow for all the updates. I might as well ask how Jennie is doing.

I roam around Seoul the entire day as I do not need to clean the house because it was cleaned prior coming back to Seoul. My money that my parents left me is enough to support me until the end of my years but I prefer to work and survive on my own.

Looking at the busy road remind me of how Jennie will always scold me to be careful with the roads and always looked to my right and left before crossing the road. She always cares for me wherever I am. The only thing she doesn't care is to give me a chance to love her but that is something from the past. I am okay now and can accept my defeat even though I am not married to anyone. I prefer to stay single because I can only love one person but she is not available. I chuckle to myself and when it's almost evening, I went back to my apartment walking near the café to see if Jennie is there. Not that I want to meet her but I just wanted to know if Kai is still visiting her or not.

Then I saw a kid coming out from the café alone and I felt worried if someone kidnaps her or not.

"Hey little girl, why are you out all alone outside of the café and what's your name? Where is your mother?" I asked the little girl curious she was in the café the whole day. And her face really resembles Jennie but I doubt this is her kid. I am not even sure where she is.

"Hehehe I wanted to just play with the door but accidentally push myself out of this café.. My name is Ella and my mom is inside doing some training to her students. You looked pretty Aunty! What's your name?" I blushed at her comment because she is so cute.

"My name is Lalisa, you can call me Aunty Lisa ok? Now let me take you in back to your mom" She nods and when I was about to open the door, someone push it open and greet me. When she saw Ella, her face looked relieved.

"Thank you for taking care of Ella. I owe you one. I was busy at the cashier and I left her alone for a little while." She keeps on bowing back to me and maybe she is the mother.

"Not an issue, I will make my move then. Have a great day!" I smiled and went back to my apartment to take my shower. Once done, I made tea and sit in my balcony looking directly to the café. Somehow I felt serene remembering the café, the café which gave me so many memories. My floor is on 22nd floor and I can only see small people coming in and out from the café. Then I saw Ella holding someone's hand crossing the road going to my apartment. Maybe that's her mother and they live in the same apartment as I am.

After finishing my tea, I went to my bedroom to have a good sleep while thinking of how Jennie is right now. Is she happy? How many kids does she have? Maybe after everything settled here, I will meet her for the first time.