24 - Their Blessings

Start from the beginning

I am still scared to go and meet her parents so when I ring the door bell, I hide a little bit behind Jennie and she giggle knowing how scared I am. When the door opens, Jennie's mom greet me happily and hugging me tight.

"I missed you Lisa!! Where have you been. I'm so going to knock some senses in Jennie if she still doesn't want to choose you... I really like you for her Lisa!! And don't leave me too! Who wants to tell me jokes like last time..." I can see a drop of happy tear in her eyes knowing I'm back for food.

"I'm here now Mrs Kim. I will be here for Jennie and Ella as long as they want me too.."

"Call me Mom... you are one of us Lisa.. call me mom or you will not eat tonight hahaha"

"Mom, stop doing that to Lisa, she will faint out of heart attack." And with that, both of them laugh and I joined them too. It's good to be back. They are so welcoming and I will not ask for something more.

"Good Evening Lisa. I saw you with my daughter now. Are you treating her right?" Mr Kim was really serious making me gulp.

"Err yes Mr Kim.. I promise not to make Jennie cry anymore.. I am sorry for leaving last time" I started to rub my nape because I'm scared he will scold me more.

"Hahahahaha!! I am just kidding Lisa. You are never wrong! My daughter is just too blind to care for you.. and call me appa..." I sigh happy to know that he is not mad at me.

"Thank you Mr... err Appa for blessing me with Jennie"

"Appa! Mom! Stop scaring Lisa or you will be scared of my wrath" Jennie pretends to be angry and what Appa said later make us all laugh.

"Uhhhh scaryyyyy... I am so scared of my daughter... Hahahaha, help me Lisa... Tame her...." I blushed at his comments and then I saw Ella run towards me and I carry her instantly giving her kiss on the cheeks.

"Mama!! I misheddddd you... Are you okay Mama? Want to see the kitchen.. Grandma already set it up for us" Ella was busy with me making Jennie pout.

"How about Eomma Ella? Have you forgotten me?" Jennie pouts at Ella and Ella laugh

"Of course I misshed you too Eomma but I missed Mama too, can she follow me to the kitchen Eomma?" Ella asked me to go near Jennie and she gave her a kiss on the cheeks. Jennie smiles and nod her head.

We all follow Ella to the kitchen and have a very good dinner cooked by Mom. We talked about things happen in the 4 years and Appa keep on teasing Jennie marrying Kai the invisible. He is really fun to go with. When we are done, Ella, Mom and Jennie went and clean the table while me and Appa wanted to talk privately. We went over to the garden and have a small talk about my life in Thailand.

"Lisa, thank you for coming back into my daughter's life. She is never this happy when she is with Kai. I don't want to compare you guys but I know Jennie is the one for you"

"I should thank you Appa for blessing me to be with Jennie. I promise to always care for her until my last breathe. I really love her Appa and I also love Ella. They complete my life Appa" Appa pat my back smiling to me.

"I always bless anybody that Jennie loves but I know you are the one for her. When you are not with her last time, she was always sad but she never showed it to Ella because she needs to be strong but I know at night she will cry asking me where are you right now and why you are not coming back to her. She refused to have another relationship and she said she got a strong gut feeling you will return back to her and she will amend her mistakes. It happened you came back and accepted her with full heart making me happy for both of you too" My eyes got teary at Appa's comment. He really love Jennie and wants us to be happy. I guess this is it. I will ask him to bless us for a marriage. I want Jennie to be mine and Ella to be my daughter too.

"Appa, the reason I'm here tonight is to get both you and Mom's blessing in taking Jennie's hand for our marriage. I want her to officially become mine Appa. I don't mind changing my last name to Manoban-Kim as long Jennie will be mine. I have all the paper works ready to get Ella adopted to be my daughter too. I really love both of them and want them to be in my life forever, maybe add one or two more kids along the way through IVF. If you agree, I would like to propose to her tonight" Appa was smiling so bright he cannot stop. His face was so happy hearing my confession to him.

"Are you for sure Lisa? Do you have the ring with you? Of course both of us will bless you with Jennie. You really took care of her real good. She is more healthy now and more happier. Let me call them and get your ring ready ok?" I really love this old man. He is so sporting when it comes to this. I hide behind a wall while Appa is calling for the three of them.

"Yes Appa? Anything you need from me..?" Jennie was not aware I am currently behind her kneeling and I can see Mom and Ella giggle to each other. When Jennie saw me, her mouth hang open and I can see tears pooling in her eyes.

"Hey Nini.. missed me? Nini, we've been together for more than 6 months now and I don't think I can wait any longer to make us official. Yes looked like a married couple already living together taking care of Ella but I really want both of us to share name. I have got all the paper works ready for me to adopt Ella to be my daughter too so that we can share the responsibility together. I want to care for you and Ella for the rest of my life. You guys are my light to everything and I don't want anything more other than be in this family with you. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, will you do the honour of becoming the next future Jennie Manoban-Kim? Pretty please?" Jennie is a crying mess right now because she did not expect to get proposed tonight.

"Say yes Eomma! I want Mama to be my real mama pleashhhh" Ella was shouting behind Jennie and Jennie smile and laugh at it.

"Of course Lili, I will say Yes now and yes forever! I love you Lili... so much" My tears of happiness drop and I stand up sloping the ring in her finger. I peck her lips and smile.

"Thank you Nini for accepting me. I promise to be a better person for you and Ella and also Mom and Appa" Jennie caress my cheeks lovingly.

"And you still remember my favourite ring..... Thank you Lili for coming back to me... I love you so much.." Appa was laughing because he is so happy with the news and Mom cried of happiness knowing I will take her daughter soon and care for her.

Ella as usual climb up in between me and Jennie and kissed us both. She shouts she's going to have 2 moms and was so happy about it.

We did a video call to Chaesoo informing about the proposal and as usual Chaeng cried because she is too happy. Jisoo showed 2 thumbs up asking me to care for Jennie and Ella more after this. We then continue to add Seulgi and Irene in the video call and it became so loud because Seulgi shouts getting excited about our wedding that will be happening soon.

I am really blessed to have Jennie and all her families with right now and I can't wait to discuss with her about our wedding. I looked at Jennie softly and she caught my eyes looking at her. She smiled and mouthed "I love you" to me and I really don't want this night to end.