@TriggaDaddy

Keyanna POV

Sitting in class listening to Mr.Neverson give a lecture on black culture/history.

"Slaves were beaten, raped, and killed for no reason. Their descendants think that they should be payed for their ancestors suffering. Do you agree? Raise your hand and tell why or why not."

I raised me hand and he called on me.

"No. They shouldn't get payed. It's dumb as fuck. They weren't the ones beaten and killed so why should they get payed? This is a dumbass lesson. Why we learnin it anyway?"

"Do not cuss in my class Keyanna. You have detention for a week. See you after class." I groaned and then scoffed.

"Dumb ass teachin nigga. 2+2 not knowing what the fuck it is ass nigga." Mr.Neverson looked my way, glaring, which indicated that he heard what I said.

"A MONTH. Be prepared miss Keyanna. You are in a whole lot of bs." I shut my mouth and slid down in my seat. After about 30 minuets, the bell rang and I tried shuffling out the classroom with everyone else. "Ah ah ahhhh. Keyanna come back." I turned around and smiled innocently. "Lock the door." I locked it nervously. "Come here and bend over my desk."

Wait what? "I don't think that's a g-"

"I SAID.. BEND OVER MY DESK!!"i scurried over to the desk and bent over, my skirt riding up a little.

He walked up behind me and leaned over me, pushing my chest against the desk, and reaching to get a ruler.

"So it seems to me that you need a punishment, no?"

I shivered as his cool belt buckle touched the bare skin of my back, where my shirt came up. "N-no"

"No?" He slapped the rules against his hand swiftly, causing me to jump. My breathing became rapid as he lifted my skirt, trailing the ruler down my right butt cheek. "Bad girls..." He slapped my ass with the ruler and I yelped. "Get punished." Once again it came crashing down on my now sore, ass. Time after time, Mr.Neverson whipped my ass with the ruler, leaving bright red rectangles on my cheeks.

After about 30 blows, he ripped my skirt off and turned me around, lifting me and setting me on the desk. I screeched as the cold hardwood hit my hot, bare ass. He pried my legs open and touched his finger to my clit. I wriggled to close my legs but moaned as he rubbed faster.

"Shut the hell up and quit fuckin moving!" I stopped moving and he removed his fingers before slapping my pussy with the ruler. Hard enough to sting and me hiss, but not hard enough to make me scream. He then stood up and unbuckled his pants, dropping them. My eyes roamed down his body until I saw his rod, and the widened. "Scared?" I looked up into his eyes and he smirked.

He slapped my thigh, telling me to open my legs. I shakily did so and he slammed into me hard. I screeched as he thrusted hard and fast, making the desk shake rapidly. He grabbed my hair and wrapped it tightly around his fist, pounding into me.

"P-please it's too deep." I whimpered and put my legs on his chest, trying to back him up. He grabbed them, flipping me over and slamming back into me three times as hard. I screamed and he grabbed the ruler, smacking my ass once more.

"Shut that shit up. You gonna learn to respect me. STOP FUCKING RUNNING!!" I then stayed still as he roughly grabbed my hips, putting them back in their original position. "What's my name?" He growled to me.

"M-Mr. Never-neverson" I stuttered out. He grabbed my hips and sped up, slamming into my body, forcing my legs to grow weak. "Ah!" I screamed.

"Wrong answer try again." He kept slamming into me, so hard and deep it was in my stomach.

"I I can't take it. PLEASE!!!" I pleaded. He didn't stop though. Consistently slamming his thick shaft into me.

"Answer me correctly and i MIGHT ease up a little bit." Tears formed in my eyes due to the pain and pleasure I was receiving. He grabbed my neck, pounding harder.

"Daddyyyyyyy. Please it's too deep!!" He backed up a little bit but still pounded me to my core. He then pivoted his hips a little bit, causing his tip to hit my g-spot. I moaned out and he chuckled, speeding up. I felt the build up in my stomach, meaning I was close. A few thrusts later, I was shouting 'daddy' and clenching onto his hard-on. He growled and pulled out, smacking my ass, before burying himself inside me again and exploding deep inside me.

Pulling me up by my neck, he whispered/growled in my ear. "Remember miss Keyanna, you have detention for a month. Get a wheelchair while you still can." I whimpered, wide-eyed...