@kieosha

Kieosha POV

Where the fuck is Trey? His ass better be back soon. He's been "working" a lot lately. I'm startin to get a little worried. I'm sittin on my bed waiting for him when my phone buzzes. And who is it? That's right. Trey.

TriggaIsBae😍💋:

I got caught up at work again. I won't be home for a couple hours.

IS HE FUCKING SERIOUS?! I'm so fucking heated. I'm not even gonna text him back. Imma wait til his ass get home tonight. That is IF he gets home tonight.

---------4 hours later---------

I'm still waiting on the couch for Trey to get home. I can't believe his ass. Oh, speak of the devil. Here he is now. He walked in and tried to give me a peck on the lips but I turned my head. He looked confused but shrugged it off and went in the kitchen. A few minuets later he came back out with his food I had put in the microwave.

"Thank you for cooking for me baby. I appreciate it."

"Mhm." I still just sat with my arms folded, staring at the TV.

"Why you not talkin to me baby? What's wrong?" I didn't answer. He finished eating and then came and sat next to me. I scooted away from him and he slid over again. "What's wrong? Did I do something?" I felt tears start forming but I refuses to let them fall. I looked him dead in his eyes.

"Who is she?" I asked. He looked confused again.

"Who's who baby?" I scoffed.

"I know you're cheating on me and I want to know who with." His eyes bulged out of his head and he looked furious.

"THE FUCK?! YOU THINK IM CHEATING!??? I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU!"

"THEN WHAT THE HELL YOU BEEN DOIN ALL WEEK WHEN YOU CALLIN ME TALKIN BOUT 'Oh I gotta stay late again baby'?!!!" He jumped on me, pinning my arms above my head. I squirmed trying to get free. He looked at me in my eyes.

"I would never cheat on you. I want you to know that. But the fact that you accused me without even confirming it first.. That's some disrespectful shit. I think I might need to teach you how to show some respect. Take ya clothes off. Now." He got off of me and I sat there. Shocked. He snapped his fingers in a "hurry up" motion. I got up and quickly undressed. Watching my blue silk thong fall to the floor, he bent me over. My hands on the back of the couch. Before I could ask what he was doing, his hand came down on my ass roughly. I gasped.

"OUCH. What the--OW!" He cut me off slapping me again.

"Shut up Kei." He spanked me three more times before standing up. I turned to get up but he pushed me back. "Don't move." I sat there waiting until suddenly I felt his tongue slurping my clit.

"AHHHH MMMM FUCK OH SHIT." His tongue moved like a motor boat as he squeezed and slapped my ass. My legs started to shake and I came all over his face and tongue. All you could hear was my panting and him slurping me clean. When he was finished he grabbed a handful of my hair and positioned himself.

"Say anything or make any noise and I will make sure you can't walk for a month." Before I could protest, he slowly entered me and I held back a moan that threatened to break through my lips. He started stroking faster, going deeper into me.

"Trey." I whimpered, hoping he didn't here me. He didn't say anything. Thank God. Whew. He sped up even more, pulling my hair which forced me to look up. "TREY PLEASE!" He stopped for a second before grabbing my neck. He bent down to my ear.

"What did I say? Now you gon be sore." He growled into my ear. I whimpered again and he started thrusting harder and faster than ever. I squeezed the leather couch into my palms and screeched out.

"TREY SLOW DOOOOOWN!! PLEASE!! IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRYYY!!!!!" He slowed down a little bit before whispering to me.

"Sorry for?" He sped up a little.

"I'm sorry for accusing you of cheating." He started rubbing my clit with his fingers. My legs grew weak as he continued to stroke.

"Good girl. Now... Cum." He demanded. I couldn't breathe. My stomach was tightening and I could no longer hold my own weight. Cumming, I fell forward gasping for air, Trey still in me. He thrusted three more times before pulling out and nutting on my back. I just lied there motionless, knowing I was not able to walk. Trey picked me up, sat down, and put me on his lap. I snuggled into him, listening to his heartbeat. My breathing got heavier as I let the darkness take over me...