@chrisbrownwife1989

Kay POV

"What'd you get for 12?" I asked August. He's my best friend. We've known eachother since second grade and now we're in college together. Currently studying in my room. My parent were out of town on "business" as the called it.

"Uuhhh.. X= -4." I nodded, indicating I got the same answer. I looked up at August to watch him figure out 2x+3(-5x +7)= -33. Ugh. Algebra. I was knocked out of my thoughts when I noticed he was looking up at me. I looked into his eyes. My bestie is so hot. He leaned in and kissed me. Taken aback, my eyes widened but soon closed and as I started to kiss back. He knocked all of our books onto the floor and climbed ontop of me. We broke away from the kiss and I watched as his hands slid under my shirt to take it off.

"Wait" I gasped putting my hands on his chest. He looked up at me questioningly. "I-I'm still a virgin." I stated quietly, looking down. He grabbed my chin softly and lifted it up, causing my eyes to meet his.

"Shh. It's ok. I'll go slow." I nodded and he took off my shirt and his too. I bit my lip and looked down at his body. My eyes wandered down until I got to his shorts. "Like what you see?" He chuckled. I blushed and looked away. "It's ok baby. I was staring at your body too." He whispered in my ear. I stood up and we began undressing eachother further until we were left in nothing. He pushed me back on the bed and positioned himself at me entrance.

"Ready?" He asked looking into my eyes. I nodded unsurely. "Ok here we go." He pushed in slowly and I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to ease the pain. "Almost in baby. You can do it. Breathe." He pushed in another inch as I grabbed the sheets in my hands, squeezing and pulling. Finally his whole 12 inch was in me. He stayed still for a little while allowing me to adjust to his size.

"It hurts." I wheezed out. He rubbed the side of my face in a soothing manner.

"It'll stop." At that moment he began moving. Thrusting his hips into mine softly. He got harder and harder until he was slamming his full length into me. The pain subsided and I started to moan.

"Oh my god August!" I yelped as he pulled all the way out and slammed back in with great force.

"Your pussy is so fuckin tight Kay. Ugh shit." He grunted. He pulled out of me and flipped me over grabbing a handful of hair. He thrusted harder and faster then I felt it. The build up I'd never had before. It was tightening in my stomach. A knot that got bigger and bigger as he thrusted. My walls clenched and my back arched as I screamed out in ecstasy. "Yea baby cum on this dick." My orgasm died down as I tried to move forward away from his dick. But he wouldn't allow it. He let go of my hair and leaned forward, putting his chest against my back. Ramming into me and grunting sexily. He slapped my ass pretty hard causing me to jump and squeal. "Don't you eva run from me. I'll fuck you til you can't walk." He growled in my ear. I whimpered and he sped up before pulling out and cumming on my back.

"What's that warm liquid rushing down my leg?" I asked him. I looked down to see red. All red.

"Shhh baby. It's ok. That happens when you're a virgin. Come on lemme clean you up." He lifted my surprises body up and carried me to the bathroom, where he cleaned me up and confessed his love for me...