@kiah41

(A/N: sooooo sorry it took a while to update. I was busy. And I know this is the second one for the same person. I allow a limit of 3 per person in case u want one for each guy😬😊. Anyway... ENJOY!!)

Kiah POV

I was packing my duffel bag so I could get out of what used to be the house that my husband and I shared. I'm still legally married to Chris, but we got into an argument a little while ago so I went up here to grab my stuff and leave.

Flashback

Kiah: "hey babe I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner tonight?" I sat on the couch next to Chris.

Chris: "no not tonight. I gotta go to the studio." I rolled my eyes and sighed annoyed.

Kiah: "that's the fifth time this week Chris! Are you cheating on me?"

Chris: "why the hell would you even consider that? I would never fucking cheat on you! I can't believe you would say that. Do you not trust me?"

Kiah: "I don't know anymore. You always say you have to go to the studio but then come back all hella late and shit! So I don't know if I can trust you"

Chris: "well until you figure it out, you can get out ma house." I felt tears start forming. They started to fall.

Kiah : " I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE YOU ARE PUTTING ME OUT FOR THIS! YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU CHRIS!" and with that I stomped off up stairs to pack my stuff.

Flashback over---------------

Now I'm just about ready to go. I sighed. A few moments later I put my duffel bag and suitcase on the floor. I heard a knock and then Chris came in. I picked up my stuff and tried to walk out the door but he was blocking my way.

Kiah: "get the fuck out my way Chris!"

Chris: "babe I'm really sorry I didn't mean it I was just a little hurt that you thought I was cheating." He confessed. I felt so bad now. I dropped my bags and pulled him into the most passionate kiss ever. He deepened the kiss and swiped his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I parted my lips and his tongue roamed my mouth for a little bit as we fought for dominance and of course he won. We both pulled away and I took off his shirt as he pulled off mine. I unhooked my bra and threw it on the floor. I unbuckled his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. Takin g "him" in my hand as I heard Chris groan. Stroking it back and forth I slowly slid my mouth onto his dick and started sucking it harder and harder. Chris hand made it's way up to my hair and he started to fuck my mouth.

Chris: "shit baby ugh. Don't stop" I kept going and a few minuets later, I felt his dick twitch and soon his warm sperm shot to the back of my throat. I stood up and pushed him on the bed. Crawling ontop of him and putting only the tip of his shaft in to tease him. "Fuck you teasin for? Stop baby shit" I smirked and kept doing it. "Fuck this shit!" He flipped us over and rammed into me. I gasped.

Kiah: "FUCK. CHRIIS" He sped up and I pulled him close so we were chest to chest and he went deeper causing me to dig my nails into his back. All you could hear was me screaming and our skin slapping together rapidly. "FU-UCK BABY D-DONT S-T-OP!"

Chris: "what's my name Ki?" He moaned. I didn't say anything and he flipped me over and smacked my ass. "Nope. I said what. is. my. name?" pumping with each word. My climax was sneaking up on my and next thing you know...

Kiah: "DADDYYY" I came. Chris went harder until I felt him swell inside of me, indicating that he was close. I started throwing it back at him hard and he kept grunting. He pulled out as I got on my knees and started bobbing my head until he came again. He pulled me up and we laid on the bed together.

Chris: "please don't ever leave me." I intertwined our fingers.

Kiah: "I won't baby... I won't."