@Egyptkisses

(You didn't give me your name so I'm putting YN POV)

'Why do I feel like someone is watching me? Ever since I broke up with my boyfriend August, I've been feeling like I'm being watched.'

I shrugged it off and walked inside my house, closed the door and locked it. I then proceeded up to my room where I ran some bath water and started to strip out of my work clothes.

August POV

I peeked in through the window while she stripped out of her clothing. Damn she's so fine. I've been watching her since we broke up and now, I'm making my move....

YN POV

Grabbing a towel, I made my way to the bathroom and sunk into the warm water. So soothing. I closed my eyes and just relaxed. That is until I heard a noise in my room, so me being me, I went to check it out. I grabbed my towel and made my way out of the tub and bathroom. When I entered my room, I saw a tall figure staring at me in the dim light.

"Hello YN." The voice spoke creepily. Wait, I know that voice.

"August?" The figure moved closer to me as I backed further away. This went on until my back was on the wall, and his body was inches from mine.

"Did you think you could escape me? You really think that I was going to just let you go? No no no baby. I'm back for what's mine. You... And this pussy." He ripped off my towel and I tried to run, but he caught me by my wet ponytail and slung me to the bed. Slowly stalking towards me as I sat up and scooted on the furthest edge of the bed away from him. Before I could get away, he pounced on me and pinned me down.

"Please August. I'm sorry just please." I pleaded. He leaned close to my ear and whispered.

"I love when you beg." I whimpered as he stood, taking off his clothes in record time and pinning me back down. I felt his tip at my entrance and my eyes widened. You see, I haven't had sex since we broke up..... THREE MONTHS AGO. He smirked before plunging into me roughly, causing me to scream out. Still holding my arms down, he went deeper and deeper inside me with each thrust, sending my eyes to the back of my head.

"AUGUST IT'S TOO MUCH FOR ME!!! Please." I screeched as he gave me long hard strokes. He said nothing to me. Only flipped me onto my knees, and began ramming into me from the back. His pace quickened and I felt him hit my gspot repeatedly. I cried out to him to keep going. The build up in my stomach got bigger and bigger as I got closer to my peak.

"I know you like that baby. Now tell daddy you love him." I tried processing my words but nothing would come out. August slapped my ass hard and started pounding me roughly. "Tell. Me. You. Love. Me." He thrusted with each word and I could feel it in my stomach.

"Please let me cum daddy please." I whimpered. He only slapped my ass once more and thrusted faster and faster.

"NO! NOW TELL ME YOU LOVE ME. Do it and I'll let you cum." I have to cum. I need to cum. Still going faster than ever before, AUGUST stopped his arm around my leg and rubbed my clit.

"DADDY I LOVE YOU!!!!!!" I screeched as I squirted all over his dick. My walls clenched around him and he let out a growl, smacking my ass.

"QUIT THAT!" His voice rumbled. I fell forward, too tired to continue but he kept pumping in and out, slamming out hips together roughly.

It had been hours now and I've had continuos unwanted orgasms from him. My hair was stuck to my body from the sweat we've created in the past few hours. August then pulled out of me and came on my back while grunting. I groaned as he removed himself from my area. I couldn't move from my spot so I just lay there, tired, in pain, and at the same time, kind of happy August is back...