8

Jungkooks pov

I sit on my bed with kooky sat next to me. I stroke his head "I guess he lied to us didn't he....just like all the other princes"
I look at my tiara on the desk and huff "I wish I wasn't a prince....",

I gasp when prince park stands on my balcony "why? You have everything anyone could ever want!", I look at him and then stand up "how did you get on my balcony?" He chuckles "a suprise...what were you thinking anyways?",

I cross my arms "why is that any of your business....ugh....just go and jump off the balcony I want to be alone" he sighs and shrugs "alright...." He stands on the edge of the balcony and my eyes widen when he jumps off.

I scream a little "oh my god! No!!" I look at kooky who was stood next to me. I cover my mouth "what the hell" I gasp when prince park suddenly rises up from the side of it and looks at me "what?",

I walk to the railing "how are you doing that?" He chuckles "a magic carpet" my eyes widen a little when suddenly he flies up to me on a carpet.

He stays hovering in front of me. He holds his hand out to me "wanna see the city?" I step back a little. He smiles "do you trust me?"
I hesitate but then take his hand "yes...."
He lifts me onto the carpet. I gasp when suddenly it flies away from the palace.

I hold on to prince park tightly and then gasp when we go higher up, prince park smiles

I lean my head on his shoulder and Intertwine our fingers.
He leans his head against mine as we glide down the stream.

We then fly up so we're flying over the market where people were singing and dancing around.
I smile "it's beautiful...." Prince park nods "it really is...."

I gesture to the people "they're what make it beautiful....I just wish my father would see that I'm the right ruler for the country....not some random prince that only wants money...."

I see prince park staring at where jimin and taehyung live.
Prince park certainly looks a lot like jimin....
I smirk "is that taehyung? He's stealing something?"
He gasps "taehyung? No he never steals....oh-",

I huff "you are the boy from the market" I move away from him a little. He shake his head "no!....well yes....but I can explain!",
I cross my arms "you lied to me! Did you think I wouldn't figure it out? Did you think I'm that stupid?",

He shrugs "I kinda hoped-"
I gasp "ugh! You're just like the other princes!....or are you even a prince" he nods "I am a prince!, I'm prince park....I just came here earlier so I could have a good look at the city and get to know it.... taehyung is my royal servant..."

I look down "it's embarrassing....you know more about this place from a few days than I do from my entire life...." he sighs "you shouldn't be embarrassed about that....your father locked you in the palace....you aren't allowed out..."

I look down "I guess I'm not really fit to be king..." He puts his hand on my leg "I think differently.... you'd be an amazing king....or queen....you're smart and always want what's best for the people....you put their happiness before anything else.... that's what makes someone a good leader....you'd be amazing....and I hope one day your father can see that"

I look at him and smile "you really think so?" He nods "definitely...."
We both go silent and watch the civilians.

A few minutes later he looks down "I should uh...get you home you need to chose a husband or wife remember?", I sigh "yeah...."
We fly back to the palace.
He helps me off the carpet and onto my balcony.

He stands on the carpet in front of me "tonight was fun..." I nod "you'll have to take me for another ride another time?" He nods "of course....so uh... goodnight"
He gasps when the carpet moves so he is closer to me.

I smile "see you downstairs prince jimin", I kiss him. His eyes widen and he kisses back.

I pull away and giggle a little walking inside my room.
That was amazing!....I think I might chose jimin....well....prince park....

Jimins pov

I laugh and fly back to taehyung "baby brother wake up!! I think the prince will chose me!!!", I land and see taehyung led on the floor shivering.

I gasp "Tae!", I run to him and wrap my jacket around him. He looks at me "jimin....you're home....please don't leave again" I shake my head "I won't....look....I'll take you to the palace but you can't be seen okay?" He nods.

I get him onto the carpet and we fly to the palace. We fly into my bedroom and I lay taehyung on the bed and tuck him in so he's warm, I kiss his head "night tae I'll be up later okay?" He nods.

I then walk out and walk downstairs.
I hope prince jungkook choses me......