6

Jimins pov

I'm woken up by someone knocking on the door. I stand up and open the door to see seokjin, he walks in and I close the door behind him "uh?", He looks at me "today is the day all the princes and princesses who have ever tried to get Jungkooks hand in marriage fight for his hand"

I tilt my head "they fight?", He shakes his head "well not exactly....they each show jungkook something they think he'll like....and at the end of the night jungkook will chose a husband or wife..."
I nod "I see....I don't have anything to show him though...",

Seokjin looks at me "what are you good at?" I shrug "not much....I guess I can dance and sing a little" he gasps "yes!!  No other prince or princess will do that!, Yes yes yes! You must sing and dance for the prince...", I nod "okay....."

He chucks clothes at me "put that on", he walks out and I change

((Ignore the bag and glasses))

Seokjin walks back in and styles my hair nicely "so....what song?", I shrug "I don't know yet....I need time to think"
He nods "I see.....you are the last prince anyway so you have time.... your breakfast is downstairs on the table"

I nod "okay...I'll go down now" he nods and then I walk out the room and downstairs.

Jungkooks pov

"Appa....this is pointless...I hate all the princes and princesses I've ever met...." My father sighs "I know you do....but today isn't just about that....it's your 20th birthday! We're celebrating....I also have news to tell you",

I roll my eyes "tell me later...."
I sigh and change into my dress

I groan "dresses are so uncomfortable", my father nods "I know they are

I groan "dresses are so uncomfortable", my father nods "I know they are...and the news-" I walk past him and put my tiara on and my heels as well "what time are they all getting here?",

My father shrugs "throughout the day....the actual ceremony isn't until 9pm tonight..."
I huff and sit down at my desk, cooky rests his head on my lap and I stroke him

My father sits down on the bed "jungkook....please listen to me now" I look at him "okay..." He looks down "I'm not your father....", My eyes widen "w-what?"

He looks at me "our parents died when you were three-" I stand up quickly "you're my BROTHER?!" He nods "yes...I'm your older brother...but you grew up calling me Appa...and you looked so happy...I couldn't ruin that..."

I step back "I've been calling you Appa.... you're my brother! That's weird!!" He stands up "I know....but you were so young! I couldn't ruin your life by saying eomma and Appa died!....I'm sorry jungkook....I wanted you to have an amazing childhood....I couldn't bring myself to tell you",

Tears roll down my cheeks "how did they die?", He looks down "they were murdered" I look down and then sit down again and stroke cooky who looks up at me.

I look up at....my brother and sigh "why didn't you tell me sooner?....I feel stupid now....." He sighs "because I thought it would be best if I didn't....if I just let you call me Appa you wouldn't be sad...."
I nod "I understand....no more secrets right?"

He nods "no more....I'm so sorry little brother" I pout "didn't you feel uncomfortable when your little brother called you Appa?", He chuckles and nods "of course I did...it was so weird at first...but then it clicked in my head that you needed to...I couldn't just let you be depressed..."

((A/N: this sounds so familiar to me because my younger sister always use to call me mum when I lived with her 😂 it was so weird but really cute as well))

I look down and stroke cooky "I can't believe I didn't realize before....how old are you?", He looks at me "I'm 24...." I laugh a little "I see....."
I've never actually met my parents.....

He sighs "both our parents loved you with all their hearts....you were their pride and joy....they would be so proud of you jungkook"
I sigh and wipe my tears.

There is a knock on the door followed by yoongis voice "your Highness....the princesses and princes are arriving"
We both stand up and namjoon nods "we'll be right there!",

Cooky nuzzles my hand. I sigh "I feel a little grossed out that I called my brother appa" he laughs a little "well you don't have to anymore....sorry I didn't tell you before" I nod "I understand why though....so thank you"

We both walk out and down to the courtyard where all the other princes and princesses were standing.
I look around and smile a little when I see prince park talking to Jin.

Namjoon looks at me "is that the prince you like" I shrug "not sure yet...." I sit down on the fountain and cooky sits next to me.

Namjoon sits next to me and sighs "you okay?" I nod "yeah....I'm alright....can we start now??....I'm bored" he chuckles "of course....", He stands up "ALRIGHT EVERYONE! ALL THE PRINCES AND PRINCESSES WHO HAVE TRIED FOR MY SONS HAND PLEASE LINE UP!!"

I pout a little.....now it just feels weird hearing him say I'm his son.....
But I understand why he did it....so I had a good childhood....so I could smile and nod be sad all the time....

He might not be my father but he certainly acts like he is.....he's my older brother......