7

Jungkooks pov

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE! ALL THE PRINCES AND PRINCESSES WHO HAVE TRIED FOR MY SONS HAND PLEASE LINE UP!!"

I sit on the fountain facing them all. Princes and princesses try and impress me with their gowns and jewels.

I huff "am I really just some jewel to all of you?" I look around and see many of them nod. I roll my eyes "father is this done?" Namjoon shakes his head "no...prince park still needs a turn" I smile a little "oh yes" I bite my lip trying not to smile when I see prince park stood waiting for his turn.

I nod "go ahead prince park" he bows to me.... nobody else did that.... jin-hyung then puts music on?.....what?...I gasp a little when prince park puts a microphone on and starts to sing and dance with some other people behind him

"All this is no coincidence
Just, just, by my feeling
The whole world is different from yesterday
Just, just, with your joy

When you called me
I became your flower
As if we were waiting
We bloom until we ache

Maybe it’s the providence of the universe
It just had to be that
You know, I know
You are me, I am you

As much as my heart flutters, I’m worried
The destiny is jealous of us
Just like you I’m so scared
When you see me, when you touch me

The universe has moved for us
Without missing a single thing
Our happiness was meant to be
Cuz you love me, and I love you

You’re my penicillium, saving me, saving me
My angel, my world
I’m your Calico cat, here to see you
Love me now, touch me now

Just let me love you (let me love, let me love you)
Since the creation of the universe
Everything was destined
Just let me love you (let me love, let me love you)

Let me love, let me love you
Let me love, let me love you"

I smile and he looks at me out of breath....he looks so familiar.... namjoon puts his hand on my shoulder "would you like to talk to any of them in private before?" I shake my head and stand up.

I walk to prince Baekhyun"one question for you....what's the one thing you don't like about me?" He gulps "I uh.... you're very sensitive...." I tilt my head "sensitive?" He nods "you never accept a compliment and you always put your walls up and never accept anything anyone offers you"

I cross my arms "because all anyone offers me is jewels and money!....which I don't want!" He rolls his eyes "you SHOULD want it....I mean....you're a princess after all"
Kooky growls at him. I scoff "what does that have to do with anything?!"

He shrugs "I dunno.... normally princesses just sit and stare at pretty and sparkly things" people around nod.
I huff "I have made my decision!!....none of you will take my hand in marriage!!! I'm not some jewel!"

I walk inside and I hear namjoon sigh. I walk to my bedroom and close the door and then walk out and sit on the railing for my balcony with my feel dangling off.
Kooky rests his head next to me.

I look down a little "why is it always stupid princes im forced to marry?.... namjoon-hyung isn't married!.....but he likes jin-hyung" I giggle and stroke Kookys head.

I smile a little "prince park was nice I guess....right?" Kooky nudges my hand. I jump a little when I hear a voice behind me "prince jungkook?....your father would like to see you in the courtyard" I look behind me to see prince park.

I look back out at the view over the city "what's the point?....he's gonna force me to marry some horrible prince...."
Prince park walks and sits in the same position as me next to me "y'know...you should be happy.... some people don't get to be in love and happy...."

I look at him and he was looking down "look prince jungkook....I know it's horrible to be forced to marry someone....but at least go down and chose someone....it's better than your father picking someone for you" I look down "I wish....just once I could take a trip over the city....like a bird....fly over the city seeing everything....... before I get forced to Settle down..."

Prince park looks at me "I have an idea....be right back okay?" I nod and then he turns around and runs out my room.
I look down and stroke kooky again....I wonder what he's doing

Jimins pov

While waiting for my turn to impress the prince seokjin told me taehyung had stolen something that I think could help jungkook....

I quickly run to seokjin "jin-hyung...I need your help!" He looks at me "of course what's up?" I chuckle "take me to taehyung...." He hesitates but nods "fine but we have to go quick" I nod.

We both run out the palace and to my old "house" where I see taehyung sat staring at the palace.
I walk behind him and smile "hey little brother" he turns around "jimin!"

I smile "hey....I was wondering if you could show me this 'magic carpet', you stole?" He tilts his head "how'd you know?" I point to Jin who chuckles "yoongi told me" taehyung nods "I see....it's uh over here"

I follow him to the other side of the room where I see a normal looking carpet. I tilt my head "oh....it's a carpet?" He shakes his head and then nudges it with his foot a little.
My eyes widen when suddenly it starts to fly off the ground and faces us like it's looking at us

Taehyung smiles "see! It's a flying carpet! You can take it for a ride if you'd like....if you come home after...", I kiss his head "thank you taehyung....I'll be back to return the carpet alright?" He nods.

I look at seokjin who was shocked.
We both climb on to the carpet, I smile "to the palace?" The carpet then flies out the window and to the palace. Seokjin gets off at the front gate and then I fly to Jungkooks balcony

If jungkook wants to fly then I shall let him fly....

This all seems like a dream....if it is a dream then please don't wake me up...

(A/N: yes I included the magic carpet but I won't include the genie.... sorry for not updating sooner by the way, I hope this chapter is okay))