15 || it's time for him to know now

↴

FINCH SAT in front of the Sheriff, her hands folded in her lap, the Sheriff was questioning everyone of the group from last night -- Elena, Matt, Stefan, and Jeremy. Who she hadn't told about what had actually happened last night and could feel his eyes on her through the door. Finch thanked God that she was a good liar, considering that was large part of her life.

"Where did Vicki say she was going?" Sheriff Forbes asked

"I don't know she didn't tell." Finch responded, keeping eyes contact with the older woman

"Did she tell her brother where she was going?"

"Not that I know of. I haven't talked to Matt." The girl said

"Is there anyone I can talk to that may know what happened to her prior to her leaving town? Like Stefan Salvatore?"

"I don't know, Stefan could know but I doubt it. Knowing Vicki she probably just wanted to drop everything and run with no destination in particular."

"Do you know why he was at Vicki's house the night she left?"

"No ma'am I do not. I know that Vicki was dating Jeremy Gilbert and Elena was worried so she might have sent him over there."

"So he got envolved because Elena asked him to?"

"Yes."

"What was her behavior like those last few days before she left?"

"I think she was coming off fro ma high, very up and down and all around."

"Any signs of aggression or violence?"

"None that I knew about, witnessed, or was aware of."

"So you believe Vicki really has left town?"

"Yeah, I do." Finch said, "I just hope she's happy where she is."

Finch huffed as she exited the building, running a hand through her inky hair as her brother trialed behind, "Okay, what was that?" He demanded, gripping her shoulder as he held her back

"Nothing, okay?" Her eyes found Stefan Salvatore's quizzical gaze, "I'll tell you at home."

"No, you have to tell me now." Fawkes snapped, moving in front of her

"I can't, Fawkes." She whispered, glancing around for prying ears, "Not here, not now. Okay?"

Fawkes stared at his sister as he dropped his hand, "Finch, what's going on?"

The witch closed her eyes, hanging her head, "A lot." She muttered as she met his eyes, "There's a lot."

Finch looked over his shoulder, "And there's some one I need to talk to." She patted his arm before walking away, "Hey."