"The siren was calm. I think he knew that I was watching as he didn't seem surprised at all that I was following him." Yangyang told him. "It's kind of like he knew what was going to happen before it happened. He spoke a lot before I knocked him out too, I was surprised. I expected him to sing right away but he actually talked quite a bit before trying to attack."

Kun clenched tightly on the pen in his hands as he wrote the words coming out of Yangyang's mouth.

"Is there anything else?" Kun asked. Yangyang shook his head. Kun put his pen down.

"Okay, that's it for today. You may leave." Kun told him. Yangyang nodded, bowing to his elder before leaving his office.

Kun dialed a number on his phone, putting it to his ear as he waited for the person on the other side of the line to pick up.

"Taeil, I think you're hunch was right. I think they know that we're looking into their plans."

...

Renjun walked into their lounge, school books in his hand. Haechan was with Rena so the two decided to take a day off of their library searching, which Renjun didn't mind at all. This allowed the witch to finally catch up with his studies.

As he looked around though, Jiwoo and Jeno were by the couches, and considering the rumours he heard from the past days, he didn't want to interrupt the two.

Chenle, Jisung, Jimin, and Naeun were at the TV, laughing loudly as they played games. Renjun knew he would get no studying done if he joined them.

His eyes move to the glass table where a lone girl sat. Minjee. Renjun swallowed his pride for the sake of his studies, pulling out one of the chairs before taking a seat.

Minjee looked up at the noise, shooting him a glare before looking back down at her notebook. Good, I don't want to talk either.

Renjun quickly took out his stuff, and soon he was immersed into his studies. He was interrupted by the sound of a grunt coming from the girl sitting across from him.

Renjun tried to ignore it but when her head slammed against the table, shaking his notebook and causing his pen to go astray, he couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Do you mind?" Renjun asked, glaring at the girl. Minjee pulled at her roots, staring at her books as she ignored him, repeating the spell she was chanting again, looking at her finger. Renjun sighed, reaching out and grabbing the spell book from in front of her.

"Hey!" Minjee exclaimed as Renjun read the spell she was working on. Renjun put the book down and quickly chanted the spell, holding his hand out. A flower bloomed on the edge of his fingertips.

"How did you do that?" Minjee asked, confused. Renjun rolled his eyes before taking his pen to circle some letters in the book.

"You were pronoucing the spell wrong. It's this, not this." Renjun explained, passing the book back.

Minjee mumbled the herself before chanting the spell like Renjun had taught her. Sure enough, his advice worked and a flower bloomed on her fingers as well.

"Thanks." Minjee muttered, the sound barely reaching Renjun's ears. Renjun simply smirked as he turned back to the notes in front of him.

...

Taeil smiled to himself as he looked at the lake in front of him. Of course I'm right, I'm a siren. I get prophecies. That also meant that the siren locked up probably recieved a few prophecies before being locked up. But now, he wouldn't be recieving any more.

Rena had a good interrogation plan. She was familar with the power of sirens and knew she had to wait a while before she could actually get any useful information from the siren. Taeil was proud that Sejun had taught the demon well.

As Taeil made his way closer to the lake, he noticed that there was another figure sitting on the bench. The figure turned his head as Taeil got closer, giving him a small smile.

"Hi hyung." Lucas said, standing up to greet his elder. Taeil smiled back.

"Hi Lucas. I'm surprised to see you here." Taeil said, sitting beside him.

"Yeah, I just wanted to get some fresh air and breathe a little. The hyungs said you liked to come here too." Lucas told him. Taeil didn't even need to be feeling the water on his fingers to sense what the waves were telling him.

There was something bother Lucas, making him uneasy. That's why Taeil was here. Taeil had sensed this earlier when he was sipping his glass of water, which is what brought him to the lake to meet Lucas. Taeil obviously couldn't tell him that though, so he chose to make small conversation instead.

"That's right. As a siren, I think I just naturally gravitate towards water." Taeil said.

"I think it's pretty cool how sirens have this special connection with water." Lucas said, staring at the lake.

"It evens out for our lack of power. We're good behind the scenes but on the battle line, we're basicalaly useless." Taeil told him, making Lucas chuckle.

"I guess that's true." Lucas said. Taeil noticed Lucas shift uncomfortably in his seat, as if he had somehing to say.

"If there's anything on your mind, you can tell me. I am supposed to be the wise grandpa of the agency." Taeil said, forcing out a laugh. Lucas let out a small sigh before leaning back.

"Hyung, I want to tell you but I feel like I'm only going to cause trouble." Lucas admited. Taeil leaned back into the bench.

"Tell me and I can help you determine whether it really would or not." Taeil said to him.

"I think I gave someone the wrong advice." Lucas admitted. Taeil nodded his head, taking in his words.

"What did you say?" Taeil asked him.

"He asked my what he should do if he saw something he shouldn't have, and I told him if it's dangerous he should tell someone but if it's not, secrets are secrets for a reason." Lucas told him.

"That's not bad advice though." Taeil pointed out.

"Yeah, but after I said that, I just had a bad feeling in stomach." Lucas confessed.

Taeil hesistated for a moment, carefully chosing his words..

"Lucas, who exactly did you give this advice to?" Taeil asked him. He watched as Lucas eyed, the ground, kicking the dirt for a moment before answering his question.

"Mark."

———————————————————————————
Okay so i have finished writing this book so will be slowly publishing it hehe

WHICH MEANS i will be working on my new book from now on :)