Chapter 31

Ten looked over the lesson plan in front of him, eyeing every single detail that was written.

"This is an interesting lesson topic." Ten said before putting the paper down.

"I know, I just feel like the agents could benefit from this." Sejung told him. Ten nodded his head.

"I agree. And you want to teach the sophomores?" Ten asked.

"If possible, I feel like the freshmen are a bit too young." Sejung answered. Ten laced his fingers, placing them on his desk.

"In that case, you can take my class this Tuesday then." Ten said, giving Sejung a small grin.

...

Jiwoo was sitting on the steps of male dorms when the door opened, causing her to turn around to meet Jeno's eyes.

"Ready to go?" Jiwoo asked, standing up. Jeno nodded, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Let's just get this over with." Jeno told her.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Jiwoo mumbled.

"What?" Jeno exclaimed, glaring at her.

"Keep that attitude up and I'll leave you there." Jiwoo said, opening the faerie door. As she walked through, she noticed a small smirk appear on Jeno's face before following her.

...

"You're up early." Renjun said as he took a seat beside Yangyang, who was eating cereal in the dinning area of the male dorms while scrolling through his phone.

"Says you." Yangyang replied, putting his phone down as he gave his friend a wide grin.

"I'm going to the library today." Renjun told him as he took a big spoonful of his congee.

"With Haechan?" Yangyang asked. Renjun nodded.

"Why are you up so early?" Renjun asked him.

"I'm training with Xiaojun and Hendery for my solo mission today." Yangyang answered, munching on his cereal.

"Ah, solo missions." Renjun said with a sigh. Yangyang raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"You sound old." Yangyang said before adding, "like Kun-ge."

Renjun's eyebrows immediately furrowed. He smacked Yangyang on the arm, making the sprite laugh with cereal in his mouth. He ended up choking, making both of them throw their heads back, laughing.

"Geez, it's lively in here for the morning." Haechan said, rubbing his eyes as he entered the dinning area. He plopped down beside Renjun, resting his head on his shoulder.

"Yah, I'm not your pillow." Renjun said, nudging his shoulder. Haechan's head wobbled for a bit before he plopped it on the table.

"I don't want to read anymore." Haechan mumbled into the table. Yangyang let out a small giggle.

"I'll switch spots with you." Yangyang offered.

"What are you doing?" Haechan muttered.

"Training." Yangyang answered. Haechan immediately shook his head.

"I'm too tired to physical activity." Haechan said. Suddenly, someone called Yangyang's name, making the three sophomores turn.

"Ready to go?" Xiaojun asked, Hendery by his side.

"Yeah, give me a moment." Yangyang said. He quickly finished the milk from his bowl, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"I'll see you later." Yangyang said, waving to the two other boys before joining Xiaojun and Hendery.