Chapter 8

"They're getting married?" Taeyong explained as Taeil handed him an invitation. After the faculty meeting, Seungmin and Jaehwa, two of Taeil's old friends that were both faculty members, had given Taeil a stack of invitations to give to the agents.

"Yup, they're hosting their marriage in the Vampire Kingdom too." Taeil pointed out as Taeyong read the invitation.

"Well, makes sense since Seungmin is part of the royal family." Taeyong muttered.

"We need to RSVP, but I'm pretty sure we're all attending anyways. It'll be a big event with many kingdom rulers so our presence is pretty much mandatory." Taeil told him.

"Yeah, go give the invitations out, I'll let them know we'll be attending." Taeyong said with a sigh.

"Okay boss." Taeil said with a wink before closing the door to Taeyong's office.

...

"Look what Taeil just gave me!" Haechan sung as he entered their lounge space, Jeno, Jaemin, Renjun, Jisung, Chenle, Rena, and Jiwoo sitting inside. He held up a bunch of black and gild envelopes.

"What?" Renjun asked as Haechan handed them out.

"They're getting married?" Jaemin exclaimed as he opened the invitation. Haechan nodded, smiling.

"And, we all have to go." He told them as he took a seat at their glass holographic table in the middle of the room. Renjun was running simulations, watching various scenarios play out.

"What are you doing?" Haechan asked as he watched Renjun's simulation play out.

"Thinking." Renjun replied. Suddenly an explosion played and Renjun shook his head, shutting the simulation off. He took his notebooks out, placing them on the now normal glass table.

"Shall we work on our project?" Renjun asked him. Haechan nodded and the two switched over to their school work.

...

Xiaojun slipped into his seat beside Yuri just in time as the bell rang, signalling the start of class.

"Nice." Yuri said as their teacher, Miss. Bo Jaehwa walked in.

"I was training late with Hendery last night." Xiaojun whispered as Miss. Bo took attendance.

"Hendery made it a lot earlier though." Yuri whispered back.

"Hendery doesn't work out as hard." Xiaojun said to her, a bit too loudly.

"Xiaojun and Yuri, is there something you would like to share with the class?" Miss. Bo asked the two of them. They quickly shook their heads before Yuri gave Xiaojun a glare.

"My bad." Xiaojun mumbled under his breath.

...

Sejung poked at her food as she sat in the dinning hall with the Jungwoo and the Upper School juniors. Seungmin had just informed their class of the potential for trips to the various kingdoms before lunch. She stared at her food, with no intentions of eating.

"What's wrong?" Winwin asked her, causing the other members of the table to look at her.

"Lower School Seniors are going to start visiting the kingdoms." Sejung told them, to their surprise.

"Really?" Johnny asked, looking at Jungwoo. The faerie nodded confirming her words.

"Well, that's going to be terrible." Jaehyun said, taking a bite out of his food. Sejung nodded, agreeing with him.

"There's a reason why only two of us are part of the agency." Jungwoo brought up. It was true. Out of the entire Lower School senior class, only Jungwoo and Sejung were agents at H.I.D.D.E.N. Because of this, the two seniors were very close with the class above them.