Training Camp Arc That I Spent Way Too Much Time On, But Oh Well!

Start from the beginning

They gathered around for medical care first, before the Pussycats started complementing and criticizing them. Commending Bakugo, Todoroki, Jiro and Iida on their ability to destroy the earth beasts? Saying how they destroyed the most, to which everyone questioned, because Midoriya had been the one to take out at least a hundred in the fragment of time he'd been with them.

Ragdoll blinked then shrugged, "my quirk can't see him, so I attributed the kills to whoever was closest to the beast when it fell."

Izu's eyes widened, "really? Search can't see me? I wonder why though,there'snoparticularreasonSearchwouldn'tbeabletopickuponmenormally,ri-"

"Izuku," Aizawa interrupted, "if you're going to quirk rant, at least speak up."

Izu blinked and blushed brightly, hiding behind the nearest person, who happened to be Tokoyami (who wasn't quite tall enough to cover him and thus they looked adorable), with a mumbled sorry.

There was a pause as everyone internally cooed at him, before Pixie-Bob clapped, getting everyone's attention, "right! Well, I'm sure everyone is hungry-" She didn't get to finish because as soon as she pointed to the open dinning room door where the food was laid out neatly, everyone found the energy to imitate Izuku and disappear, running to the food with happy little cries and general chaos.

Izuku was stuck in his own little world, moving his mouth to words no one could hear as he nerded out, being pulled along pliantly by Shoto, who still had Momo leaning on one side.

The next day found them with Midoriya laying across Sero, Denki, Shoji, and Koda, not that any of them minded the pleasant weight and soothing presence. Shoji carried him out until a surprisingly awake Ashido stole him for cuddles.

They split up for training (Izu taking the time to ̶c̶u̶d̶d̶l̶e̶ aquaint himself with Kota) and around eight, Midoriya signaled Mandalay that he was gonna disappear for a bit. He reappeared about half an hour later with 1-B, hanging off Monoma, who seemed far more zen than usual.

Mandalay quietly asked Vlad if they had stopped to pick him up somewhere, but he denied it, saying he simply showed up about 30 miles out, already cuddling Monoma and having a conversation with Kendo. Neither remembered when that had happened, just that by the time they realized it, it had been happening for a while.

They went about training as usual, Izuku even managing to catch Tiger in a tackle hold that turned into a cuddle quite a few times before Aizawa moved him to stealth training. He was moved to strength training after about the thirtieth time he scared a 1-B student into screaming because most weren't yet used to his random sneaky appearances (the only exceptions being Monoma, Kendo, Shiozaki, and Awase).

Then he was moved to speed training with Iida because he completely destroyed the mountain side he, Sato, Kendo, Pony, and Kiri were punching and stabbing with their horns (which led to more training for Awase as he had to try to weld the mountain back together). He was then moved to quirkless combat with Tiger and Aizawa after he lapped Iida for the fiftieth time.

They ended up just giving up on him by the time dinner came around as he had probably worked more than any of the others and was the least tired one there. Day two of the training trip was completed with curry and Awase mercifully avoiding getting kicked in the nuts by a baby. Izu did his talking/understanding thing with Kota and then slept between Manga and Shoda, his legs tangled with Kaibara and Rin's.

He woke up before most with an uneasy feeling and found Aizawa to talk it through with. Aizawa happened to be with Vlad and the Pussycats in the little kitchen when Izu found him and promptly attached himself to Aizawa's back to mumble his thoughts into his shoulder.