Chapter 24: Yes yes yes!

BPOV:

"So, what do you say?" He asks and I try to talk but a happy sob cuts me off.
"Y-yes!" I say and kiss him again. "Yes yes yes! Juggie I love you so much!" I cry and hug him tightly.
"I'm so happy Betts. I was so scared." He smiled once we pull away.
I giggle and he puts the ring on. It's beautiful. Like, it's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It has dimonds and two bands. I love it.
"Juggie-" I start. "It's amazing. I love it." I say and kiss him again.
"I'm glad. Veronica was very critical about all my choices but that one." He laughs and I look at Ronnie who is crying and smiling.
"V! You were part of this!?" I ask and she nods. I hug her too and look at the ring on my finger. Elizabeth Jones. I love it.
"Now, let us throw our caps and congratulate the happy couple!" The woman in charge yells and everyone throws their caps and yells.
After we all find out caps with our names and FP wants to take us to dinner after.

"So Elizabeth, what time of year do you want the wedding?" My mom asks eagerly.
"Um, I don't know. I always wanted a spring wedding I guess." I say and Jughead smiles.
"I like that. Next spring." He says and plays with my cuff and ring.
"Yeah. And by then we will both be 25." I say and he kisses my cheek.
"Boy, you better treat this girl right, cause we are all on her side." My dad laughs and Betty smiles at me.
"I don't think we will have a problem." He says and pulls me closer to him.
After we order and eat, its time to make the drive back to Riverdale. After about an hour, I fall asleep with my head on Jughead's shoulder.

"Baby, we're here." I hear Jug whisper. I open my eyes and see out new house. It is white with an area in the back for a garden, and flowers in the front. The house is in between the South and North so our kids can have both sides of Riverdale.
He takes my hand and we go inside the house. Most of the houses are built almost the same, so when you walk in, there is a little shoe area and the living room to the left. Then there is the kitchen and dinning room and upstairs there are three bedrooms.
"How about we go to sleep and unpack in the morning." Jug says and I nod. "Also, after we un pack the Serpents want us to come to the Wyrm." He adds as we hop into bed.
"Ooh. I haven't seen Toni in like a month!" I say excited and he smiles and kisses me.
"I love you, Mrs. Jones." He says against my lips and I smile.
"I love you so much Juggie." I whisper and kiss him again with more passion.
Soon I am flipped over and he is kissing my neck. He slides his hands up my shirt stops and looks up at me.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I know you aren't ready." He says and pulls his hand away.
The truth is, I have wanted to be ready for years. I have tried to so many times but I get scared. Tonight though, I feel different. I finally am engaged to the love of my life, he won't hurt me. It's Jug. He loves me.
"I'm ready." I whisper.
"Baby, you don't have to." He says and I shake my head.
"Juggie, I have been thinking for a long time. I mean, you're my fiance, you won't hurt me." I say and he smiles.
"Ok. But, you have to tell me if you want to stop. Please, if you get scared tell me. I promise I won't be upset." He says and I nod. "I love you baby." Jughead says and kisses me lovingly.

I wake up to the birds chiping and feel Jughead's hand around my waist. I shoot up and remember what we did last night.
"Morning Princess." Jughead says and kisses me.
"Juggie-" I start but a happy tear rolls down my cheek. "I did it. I did it and I'm ok. I wasn't scared. I didn't get flashback." I say and he hugs me. "Finally I'm ok." I whisper and he kisses my hair.
"I'm so proud of you baby." He says and I hug him tighter.
"I love you so much." I cry and he kisses me.
"I love you too baby." Jug says.
"Let's get it all un packed then Toni wants to meet up." He says and I nod.
After showering and brushing my hair, o throw on a big fuzzy zip up and leggings with white tennis shoes for today.

https://i

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/63/c9/d4/63c9d46692e5b8415a7ba11d5bad807a.jpg We unpack and the house is mostly modern and light, but pretty casual. Soon we are heading to the Wyrm and Jug takes my hand, leading me inside.
"Coop?" I hear and see Sweet Pea. I run to him and he hugs me tightly, picking me up. Sweets is like my big brother and treats me like it.
"Sweets!" I say and hug him tighter. "But actually, it's not Cooper anymore." I smile and show him my hand.
"Oh my-" I hear and Toni hugs me.
"Jug if you are playing with us I will hurt you both." Sweet Pea says and I giggle.
"Nope. Betty Jones." I smile and Toni hugs me.
"I'm so happy for you!" She squeals and drags me away to talk about wedding plans.
My life is finally looking up. I'm finally ok.

A/N
Hey.
I'm doing ok ig
I'll update sometime soon ish I'm just not having a good relationship with my anxiety
Oh well
Sorry to make u guys wait
Please comment and vote
Love u guys