Chapter 59

Dedicated to RavenclawBeautyQueen

"You a bit more conscious now, baby?" Cath whispered, still sat outside the same cafe with Jane. Jane gave a small nod, her head laid in Cath's lap, smiling at the sensation of her wife's fingers combing her golden locks. "This is the first time in about a month now, isn't it? That's good, considering it used to be every three or four days," She nodded again. 

Since Jane's reincarnation, she struggled with taking a lot in. She was very easily overwhelmed, which often lead to her passing out.

"Cath, why am I so broken?" She spoked in a soft whisper, keeping the tears welling out of sight from the Spanish woman.

"Janey, baby, you aren't broken, why would you say that? You're the strongest woman I know, so so kind and caring, so loyal, so sweet, and so you. No matter what's going on in here," She placed a gentle press to Jane's forehead, her finger not lingering there for more than a second, "No matter what you've been through, you always manage to put others first, even if you can't remember them," 

"Why haven't they just given up on me? Why are they helping me when I had no idea who they were? Why are they still helping when I've been back for months and I've only just learnt all my relations again? Why? Why do they care so much? W-"

"Because, Janey, they know you. And they care so much, that they want to do this for you. Janey, they love you so so much, and they can see how much this is hurting you, and how desperate you are for it to get back to normal, and we'll all do whatever it takes. Now this won't help, so why don't we go home and cuddle tonight. I'll ask Ed if he'll come watch a movie with us. Sound good?"

She smiled, contently, nodding once, again. In the knowledge she had the best wife in the world.