Chapter 22- The Big Day

I was pacing in my room of am old, beautiful room we had rented for the wedding. Tokoyami was in a room downstairs while I'm getting ready upstairs.

"I'm so nervous, Momo. What if I mess up? Or what if something bad happens?"

Momo laughed quietly and came over to me. "You'll be fine, Izzy. Everything will go perfectly. I promise. Now sit down so I can do your hair. And make sure you don't wrinkle your dress."

"Okay," I sighed. I sat down in front of the vanity and watched in the mirror as Momo brushed my hair. Once it was brushed she started braiding it and twisting it into a bun. Finally, she put some sparkling star clips in my hair to match my dress.

"All done!" she said cheerfully. I admired my hair in the mirror, looking at the braids and stars. "Now it's time for the makeup!"

"Oh boy... What kind of makeup are you doing?"

"Just the basics. You'll be fine," she said as she started. She did it rather quickly, which makes sense seeing that Momo wears makeup all the time. When she was done with my eyeshadow I got up and went to the mirror.

"Look at my beautiful best friend," Momo said as she came up behind me. The dark blue dress she's wearing looked beautiful next to my wedding dress, which is covered in small sparkly stars and lace.

"Look at my beautiful best friend," I said back. I looked at myself for a few more minutes before turning to Momo and hugging her, making sure I don't mess up my hair. "Thank you for helping me."

"Anytime," she said as she smiled at me. "Now, I do believe that it's almost time to start and the rest of your bridesmaids are waiting downstairs."

"Alright. Let's go see them and show them what you've done to me."

When we got downstairs we were met by Aikko, Tsuyu, Uraraka, Mina, Jiro and Toru. As soon as Aikko saw me she ran up to me and hugged me.

"My little sister looks so beautiful," she said quietly.

"Don't say that your gonna make me cry! Besides, you look beautiful too."

"Hey Izzy," I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around and saw Naomasa there.

"Hey dad. We're about to start, are you ready?" He nodded his head and about a minute later my bridesmaids started to enter the room with Tokoyami's best men. Once they were done Naomasa walked me down the isle, and when Tokoyami saw me he looked like he was going to cry. Thankfully, he didn't.

About thirty minutes later we were done with vows and it was time for the reception.

"You look beautiful," Tokoyami said to me for the first time.

"Okay if one more person says that I will slap them." Tokoyami chuckled and I gave him a little kiss. "I suppose this is where I say you look handsome."

"Maybe it is. Now, shall I have a dance with my new wife?"

"I think you shall," I said as we walked to the reception room. We had actually practiced our first dance for a month before the wedding because we were both nervous for it. All of that practice paid off it would seem, since everyone was cheering and smiling as we danced.

The wedding went on for a few more hours, and everyone was having fun and talking. And to surprise us, our old teacher Aizawa came. Of course we invited him but we didn't think he'd make it because he was on a mission just a few hours ago.

"I think this wedding was a success," I said as I layed my head on Tokoyami's shoulder.

"I think so too," he said as he smiled.