Chapter 14- School Dance

"I can't believe today was the last day of our first year here," Momo said as she was doing my makeup.
  "I know, it's been so crazy. But tonight we have the dance, and then a break where we can hang out and have sleepovers all the time!"
  "Mhm. Now close you eyes, I need to do your eyeshadow. Then you can get into your dress."
  "Fine," I sighed as I closed my eyes. "So, Todoroki asked you, right?"
  "Yup. And I overheard some talk... And I know you don't have a date but... You will soon."
  "What?"
  "You'll see... Okay, you can open your eyes! Your makeup is all done!"
  "Thanks, Momo," I said as I stood up and hugged her. "I don't know what I'd do without you, I can't do makeup for the life of me."
  "Which is why you have me! Now let's get changed, the dance starts in thirty minutes!"

  ~twenty minutes later~

  "Shall we show ourselves at the same time?" I asked.
  "Sure," Momo said.
  "Okay, let's do this," I said as we stepped out from our changing areas to show each other our dresses.
  "Aww Momo, you look beautiful!" I said as I saw her in her white dress with pink flowers.
  "Not as beautiful as you," she said as she led us to a mirror to look in. I stared down at my black and blue dress before looking back to Momo.
  "Shall we?" I asked.
  "Mhm. Todoroki said he'd be waiting by the door for me."
  "Alright," I said as I walked to the door. I opened the door to see Todoroki, and behind him, Tokoyami."
  "Tokoyami? What are you doing here?" Momo came up behind me and put her hand on my shoulder.
  "Well... I was nervous to ask you before, but... Would you like to go to the dance with me?"
  "I'd love to," I said as I hugged him. We pulled apart and he looked at me. "You look beautiful, Izzy."
  "Thank you, you look very handsome."
  "Momo," Todoroki said. "You look stunning."
  "Thank you, Todoroki. Now, shall we head to the dance? It's starts in five minutes."
  "I think we should," I said.

  So, we made our way to the dance where we hung out with friends and, of course, danced until three in the morning. Even Bakugou went and was talking to us.
  "This is a great way to end our first year together," Momo said.
  "Yeah. And I hope next year there's less villains."