Chapter 15- Toga

It's been six months since we graduated from UA and became pros, and I must say: It hasn't been that interesting so far.
  "Phoenix, how did you overcome your past to become a hero?" I reporter asked.
  "It's simple, really. I had good friends, All Might, Officer Tsukauchi, and my sister to help me. And, I was never like my parents. "
  "Miss," another reporter started, "how did you fall in love with pro hero Tsukoyomi?" (for any that don't know that's Tokoyami's hero name)
  "Well... That's a long story. Best for another time."
  "All right, that's all the time we have," Momo said. "We have some villains to go take care of."
  "Creati, wait! How does it feel to be the number four hero? Is it exciting or stressful?"
  "It's a lot of both. Now I'm afraid we must get going," she said, pulling me with her.
  I sighed as we ran to the locations of the villains. "It's been six months and I'm still not used to all of the fans and paparazzi."
  "I know, it's a lot to handle. But at least people actually like us."
  "True. Hey, what's that?" I asked as we ran past what appeared to be a young man lying on the sidewalk.
  "I can go take care of him if you want," Momo said. "I know Tokoyami is waiting for you."
  "Okay, see you there."
  "Mhm," she said as she ran to the man. I turned around and kept running until I found Tokoyami taking on four people, three of which looked unfamiliar. But one I recognized all too well.
  "Toga," I said as I walked up to her.
  "Oh hello, Phoenix. Come to fight side by side with your lover?"
  "What are you doing? Two months ago you disappeared when we destroyed the league. What were you planning?"
  "Oh don't be mean!" she said as we started circling each other. "I only wanted to pay a little visit to the girl I saved three years ago. Y'know, I killed your parents. I just thought I'd check up on you is all."
  "Sure," I said before attacking her. I knocked her into a wall while Tokoyami was taking on her friends.
  "Now," I said as I walked up to her and pinned her down. "Tell me what you're planning."
  "Well, you were happy last time I killed your parents, so I figured, why not do it again?"
  "What?" I asked, my grip on her wrist tightening.
  "Oh you know... A little torture, and some threats and we managed to get Naomasa to give us all the info we needed," she said before knocking me off her. "And I thought... Why not bring you here and kill him right in front of you?"