Chapter 7- Girl's Night

"Momo! Your house is huge!" Hagakure yelled. It's been a week since Tokoyami got back, and he's hanging out with the boys. So us girls decided to hang out together at Momo's house.
"Oh stop! You're making me blush," she giggled. "I know that Jiro, Izzy, and Mina have been here before... But it's the first time for the rest of you right?"
"Yeah. It's really beautiful," Froppy said. I glanced back at Uraraka and saw her admiring everything.
"Uraraka are you coming?" I asked.
"Yeah... It's just that this is only the entry way and it's the same size as my house... It's so weird..."
  "Uraraka! Izzy! Momo is going to show us around since it's the first time for some of you! Come on!". Mina yelled.
  "We're coming!" I grabbed Uraraka's hand and pulled her along. "Let's catch up to the others."

{Later that night}

"You're all comfortable right?"Momo asked. We all nodded and waited while she left her bedroom. A few minutes later she came back with snacks and put a movie in.
  "Alright. Before we watch the movie... Mina gave me a good idea-"
  "We should tell each other who we like!" Mina cut in. Uraraka coughed and Jiro hid her face behind a pillow.
  "I think it could be a good idea," Tsuyu said. "I can go first if you guys want."
  "Sure, go for it Tsu."
  She started playing with her hair as she said, "Well... I like Shoji."
  "Aww," Momo said. "You know Tsu, he mentioned to me about liking a girl with green hair..."
  "Okay!" I said. "How about we all say it, move on, then talk about it after."
  Everyone nodded in agreement and we all said who we liked. Momo said Todoroki, Mina said Kirishima, Hagakure said Bakugou, Uraraka said Deku, Jiro said Denki, and of course I said Tokoyami.
  For an hour after that we talked about the cliche girl sleepover stuff. Then we watched a few movies, ate snacks, and played games.
  Before we all went to bed we gave each other's hero outfits makeovers. We were about to go to bed when dad called me.
  "Hey Momo, do you mind if I step into the hall real quick?"
  "Go ahead, I'll leave the lights on until you come back."
  I nodded and let her room. "Hey dad, what's up?"
  "Hey Izzy. I just have a question, then you can get back to your sleepover."
  "Okay, hit me with it."
  He hesitated for a minute before continuing. "So you know the headaches that Aiko gets sometimes? Um... What's the best cure for it?"
  "Oh! Medicine doesn't work on her, but peppermint tea makes her feel the best. Also take my advice and once you deliver the tea, run for your life and don't talk to her until her headache is gone. She will skin you alive."
  "Good to know," he said, laughing. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Just give me a call when you need a ride home. Bye Izzy."
  "Bye dad," I said as I hung up. I went back in and found the girls back at the couches, talking.
  "So, turns out none of us can sleep," Momo said. "Care to join us in a horror movie marathon?"
  "I'd love to."