Chapter 13- love problems

"Hey Izzy, are you caught up on all the work you missed last week?" Momo asked.
  "Yup, it's all done. Sooo... I've noticed you've been talking more with Todoroki-"
  "Shut up!" she squeaked.
  I laughed and pulled her closer to me on the couch so that I could look her in the eyes. "Y'know...he was talking to me the other day about how he likes the most smart, beautiful girl. There's only one person that could be."
  "I have no idea what you're talking about," she said with a smile.
  "Suuuure. We'll go with that. We'll also ignore the fact that I've caught him staring at you a few times in class... Particularly your hair. So maybe he's not in live with you, but your hair." Momo started blushing and I smirked.
  "Okay, so maybe he does like me. But I can't talk to him about it. I've tried and it doesn't work out..."
  "I know how to fix that," Aoyama chipped in.
  "Aoyama!" I yelled. "When did you get here?"
  "A few minutes ago. And I know the perfect way to solve miss Yaoyorozu's problem."
  "And how would you do that?" she asked.
  "Well, there's a school dance in a few weeks. We just get him to ask her to go! Then Momo can confess her love to him! Or the other way around of course."
  "I guess that could work," Momo said.
  "Yeah, I think that's a good idea."
  The three of us talked for a while longer before Momo got tired and decided to go to bed.
  "I quite like Momo's idea of sleep, so I think I'll do the same," Aoyama said.
  "Wait, before you go," I said as he started walking to his room. "You won't tell anyone that Momo likes Todoroki, right?"
  "Of course not. I would never do that to a friend. And, I know she's shy about it. I don't wish to make her even more shy about it."
  "Thanks Aoyama. Goodnight!"
  "Goodnight Izzy," he said as we went to our rooms.