Chapter 16- Pain

{Naomasa POV; fifteen minutes earlier}

"I'm not saying anything," I said after Toga stabbed my arm. I winced in pain and glared at her before looking at the empty seat next to me, meant for Izzy.
  "Oh, you've already said plenty. All I needed was where she was having her interviews," she laughed.
  "Why are you doing this?" I hissed.
  "Because. She didn't join us when she was supposed to. And then she killed Twice. And her little friends killed the rest of the league. I want revenge."
  "And so you're going to kill me?"
  "Of course not. I'm only going to make her think I will... And then... I'll kill her."
  I kicked her away and growled at her. "If you so much as touch my daughter, you will regret it."
  "Oooh someone's getting mad," she said as she stood up and brushed herself off. She walked back to me and cut my throat, just the slightest bit. I held my breath and bit my tongue so I wouldn't scream.
  She giggled as she took some of my blood and put it into a bottle. Then she got up and walked to the door.
  "Don't worry, I have a friend here to make sure the torture doesn't end," she said before walking out.
  Then, I felt something crack on my head, and my vision got blurry.

{Izzy POV;present time}

I continued fighting Toga for a few more minutes before she started crying and ran into a building. I looked over to see Tokoyami bleeding. As I ran over to him one of Toga's friends punched him into a wall before running off.
  "Tokoyami!" I yelled as I ran over to him. I noticed injuries all over his body and did my best to cover them up before I heard a door creek open. I looked over my shoulder to see Naomasa come out.
   "Dad!" I yelled as he ran over to me. I stood up and hugged him, crying.
  "It's okay, Izzy. I'm okay. Toga is gone."
  "I was so worried about you," I said just before I felt the knife slide into my back. I collapsed into the wall and looked up at Naomasa.
  "That's too bad," Toga said, going back to her true form. "Because you should have been worried about yourself.