Chapter 19- surprise

"We only have an hour before dad gets here! I'm soo excited!" I said.
  "Calm, girl," Momo said. "What's his favorite color? I need to know for the icing on his cake."
  "Blue. Also would you happen to be able to make some-"
  "Balloons? Already on it," she said. She gave me a handful of balloons before going to the kitchen to ice Naomasa's birthday cake.

  {1 hour later}

  "Are you ready?"
  "Of course I am. But... What exactly are you showing me?" he asked.
  "You'll seeee. Now come on," I said, grabbing his hand an pulling him into the party room.
  "Surprise!" All Might said, jumping out from behind a bunch of balloons.
  "Toshi! What are you doing?" Naomasa asked.
  "Celebrating your birthday," Momo said, walking in with his cake.
  "You guys... You didn't have to do this."
  "Of course we did! Jus because we're adults doesn't mean we can't have birthday parties!" I said.
  "Alright," he chuckled. "So where is everyone?"
  "Right behind you," Iida said as he walked in, followed by Mei, Uraraka, Izuku, Nejire and Tamaki. "The rest will be here in a few minutes."
  "I don't know how to thank you guys."
  "Don't thank us, Nao. It's your birthday for goodness sake!" All Might said.
  "Exactly," Momo chirped. "Tokoyami will be here with the speaker in a few minutes so we can dance, so until then why don't we talk for a bit?"
  "That's a good idea," Izuku said. "And you can tell all of us how you met All might."
  "Well," Naomasa started. "It all happened when..."

(Happy Birthday to my cop dad! And Recovery girl and Tomura... But mainly cop dad!)
{\__/}
( O.O)
( >🎂)