As I entered the second room, the scene in front of me shocked me to the core. There laid my sister, tied to the bed. Her eyes closed, as if she was in a state of some unconsciousness. I ran towards her and tried to wake her up by gently tapping her cheeks. But she did not respond. Her forehead was bleeding and cheeks were painted with purple hand prints. Her lips busted and bruised. There were some marks on her hands and legs too, as if slashed with a knife. The dried blood giving it's own evidence.

Tears started flowing through my eyes  as I inspected her condition. 'All because of me' I thought. I tried to remove the heavy chains that tied her, when suddenly I heard loud footsteps approaching us. My eyes scanned the place for me to hide and they landed on a cupboard. I quickly went behind it and hid myself, from where I could clearly see her.

My fists tightened in rage, when I saw that evil bastard entering the room and reaching her. "Common now pretty face....Open your eyes...." He slowly caressed her face, while his disgusting hands started roaming over her body. My eyes widened when I saw him suddenly tearing her clothes. My breathing increased. 'No! God No! I can't let this happen. Please help me God..' I prayed, as my eyes frantically started searching for something to attack, when my eyes suddenly landed on an iron rod, lying few steps away from me. I stealthily got hold of the rod.

"No! Please no....Please leave me....." I heard my baby sister's cries as she tried to fight him in that state, when he started crawling up on her body. "No more pretty face....I can't control anymore....I need to have you.." I heard his disgusting voice as his hands roamed over her body. I stealthily reached behind him as fast as I could and hit his head with all my force.

"Aah!!" He screamed loudly jumping out of the bed. His eyes widened as soon as he saw me there. "You? How did you get in here?" I punched him in reply. I again tried to hit him but he overpowered me. 'No! I can't lose to him. I need to save my sister!' My mind screamed, and with renewed power, I once again hit him hard on his head making him lose his consciousness.

I quickly went towards the bed. He had successfully torn her clothes. She was just left in her undergarments and was crying hysterically. I swiftly covered her body with a bed sheet without looking back. I soon started removing her chains. But, as soon as I freed her from the chains, and tried to pick her up in my arms, she started screaming and wriggling in my arms. "Adiva, it's me...your bhai!" I shouted, but she was completely in another state of mind. There were many needle marks on her wrists and neck. 'That bastard!!' I thought gritting my teeth.  

Suddenly, she went completely silent in my arms. I looked at her to see her fallen unconscious. I quickly picked her up and sprinted out of the room, but not before piercing a knife in that bastard's leg. I ran towards my car and laid her on the seat and soon I drove her to the hospital as fast as I could, meanwhile placing calls to Dad and Baba, informing them to reach the hospital. As soon as we reached the hospital, I picked her up and started running through the hospital corridors, shouting for the doctors as I carried her in my arms. The doctors came and put her on the gurney as they wheeled her away to the ICU.

Later, I informed the whole incident to my family as soon as they arrived. The doctors informed that, her body had suffered bruises, a few broken ribs, her abdomen was badly bruised, her hands and legs had cuts and bruises, from the knife and the chains that were tied to her. Her head had suffered a major concussion and they were still running tests on her. We all were in a complete state of shock. I saw my mothers crying day and night.

But it was like as if God was testing us. The results that came later, of her full body check up, blew us off completely. She had slipped into coma. Her brain had suffered a major seizure, due to all the drugs that were injected in her body by that swine. Though the drugs were flushed out of her system, but her brain had suffered a severe trauma.