{9} BlackPink - Park Rosé - Travelling Together ⭐️

991 words

~ Normal Stuff ~

* TAGS: boat - pictures

"How about this?" You asked the girl walking next to you

"How about this?" You asked the girl walking next to you. She glaces over to where your finger was pointing and a pout made her way to her face. "I don't really like crowded spaces." She said and you made a face. You had forgotten about that. So scratch that idea.

A soft smile played on her lips then and she put a hand on your shoulder. "It's fine, don't worry." She said and you nodded, turning your gaze back to the small board in front of you.

You were on holidays together and you had decided to travel somewhere with each other. It had been a rather rushed decision. You had pulled up an airplane company's site and booked the first flight your eyes had layed upon. Now you were somewhere in the middle of Brazil, standing in front of a board with countless of activities to do, trying to figure out which one you'd choose. It was quite late already, so you could only pick one last thing to do for today.

"What about this one?" Rosé then asked you, blinking up at you through her lashes. She was pointing at an activity that said horseriding over the wide fields with a view of the city. You would've said yes- with the way she was looking up at you you would've done nearly anything in that moment- but you were quite scared of horses ever since you got bitten by one when you we're just trying to pet it.

You looked down and softly chuckled in embarassment. "I don't really like horses, sorry." You apologized. But she just shook her head and touched your arm. "It's okay, I forgot. We can pick something else." She smiled. You nodded and together you reached for another activity. Then your eyes caught sight of a small blue paper hanging in a corner of the board and when you read the first word you turned to Rosé, getting her attention and you pointed to it. "We can do that!"

A smile spread over his face as she read it as well, and she nodded. The both of you quickly snapped a picture of the paper so you wouldn't forget the information on it and then you headed the place where it was.

The weather was sunny and perfect for the activity. You had done it a lot before in your life, but you knew it would be fun this time as well. You glanced over at Rosé, seeing her smiling and you couldn't help but reach down and slide your hand in hers. She looked over at you when she felt it and she grinned, squeezing your hand and together you continued walking.

When you reached the place you saw the boat already being filled with small families wanting to take a ride too. You approached the stand where they sold tickets and you quickly paid for the both of you, pulling her towards the boat afterwards.

"Where do you wanna sit?" You asked her as you stepped onto it, feeling it float on the water beneath you feet. She shrugged. "Anywhere is fine, really." She said, but she still pulled you along to the top decks. You grinned and followed her up the small set of stairs, immediately feeling the soft breeze gently blowing your hair away from your eyes. You found an empty spot fairly easy and sat down, looking out over the water.

Brazil really was beautiful, with the skyline of the city on the other side of the big lake you were on, the vividly green nature on other patches of the country and the nice atmosphere from the people here. Everyone was really nice here, and no one had really bothered ever since you came here.

Soon enough you heard the engine kicking to life and you could feel the rumbling of the boat under your feet and through your legs. It was a funny feeling, but it was part of this so you didn't comment on it.

You looked out over the water, seeing it ripple from the boat's movements. The way the sun shone on the survice made the water sparkle, and it was beautiful. Besides you, Rosé had pulled out her phone, having opened the camera and now she was taking pictures. She snapped one of the view and then she turned it to selfie-mode.

She leant against your shoulder, nudging your leg with her foot to get your attention. You turned your headand immediately smiled when you saw what she wanted, and you raised your head, making a peace sign and flashing a bright smile. She mimicked you and snapped the picture, looking at it and smiling.

The small families on the top deck with you were talking and eating some snacks, and the incoherent sound of them talking was nice. You stood up and walked to the railing, leaning against it and looking down.

The water was so clear around here, and you could see some fish swimming away quickly as to not get hit by the boat. You smiled softly at them, finding it calming and so peaceful. The rumbling of the engine continued and even though it was fairly late in the evening and the weather started to become chilly, it wasn't cold at all. Sure it was less hot than at 2PM, but it was still warm enough to leave the light jacket you took along, in your bag.

You felt a hand on your shoulder then, and you looked to the side to see Rosé standing next to you, leaning her cheek on the hand that was on your shoulder. Her hair fell down the sides of her face, framing it and her lashes looked even longer from the side. You smiled at her and focussed your gaze up front again.

And together you enjoyed the sun going down in Brazil.