{11} GOT7 - Mark Tuan - Skating ⭐️

1964 words

~ Normal Stuff ~

* TAGS: skating - meeting up with friends - ice cream

"It's really sunny today, isn't it?" The boy walking next to you said. You hummed in reply and nodded, hoisting the board you held further against your side. It wasn't that heavy as you got a small one, but you had been carrying it for a little while now, and the weight started to feel heavier with the step. Mark noticed and held his free hand up, the other holding his own skateboard.

"Should I hold it for you?" He asked. You glanced up at him for a brief second before shaking your head and looking back at the road. "Nah it's fine. I signed up for this when I agreed going out with you today, so it's okay."

Mark chuckled and braced your shoulder to stop you from walking. "Let me hold it for you." He said and reached for the board, grabbing it out of your grasp before you could protest. He hoisted it up under his own arm and smiled cheekily at you, having no problem with the extra weight whatsoever. You pouted but still leant in and kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

He just shook his head and told you it wasn't a big deal. You continued walking down the side of the streets, looking everywhere your eyes could land. It wasn't your first time being here, but you had never seen this part of the city. Usually when you visited Mark's hometown he was still working, and you just stayed inside or went shopping. Other than that you never really went anywhere when you were here, not having the motivation when he wasn't there with you. Your English wasn't as good as his, so you preferred to stay inside anyway. It wasn't bad, you just didn't want to walk into awkward or difficult situations.

But now, it was different. He was on holidays and he had asked you to go back to LA with him. You immediately had told him yes, that you'd love to be there again. You hadn't seen his family for a while and you were excited to be in California again. You loved spending time with him and when he asked if you'd wanted to skate, you didn't hesitate to get ready. You had pulled on some light blue jeans with a white shirt you had stolen from him, tied in a knot at the base around your middle to form a crop top. After that you had told him to match you, so he pulled on some blue jeans as well with a white shirt and a jacket on top.

"We're here." Mark then said, and you turned your head in the direction you guys were walking to. You couldn't help but giggle when you saw the sight. It was a skater park surrounded by a fence to mark the territory. Ramps and poles were scattered around the area, a half-pipe and steps somewhere in there too and it was completed by holes in the cement, like an empty pool. A small group of friends were showing each other tricks on their boards, there was a girl on skates trying to get better at doing the half-pipe, and there was someone trying to teach their friend how to use a skateboard.

You could see a little Mark running around here, making friends, learning tricks and failing miserably but trying again and again until he succeeded. You had no doubts he had at least a small scar somewhere to prove that. It was just so...him.

One of the guys must've recognized him, because when you were stepping through the opened fence he yelled something and ran towards the both of you. Mark put the boards down and smiled brightly, walking towards him and bro-hugging him.

"How's you been man? I haven't seen you here in ages!" The male spoke up, lightly pushing at his shoulder and smiling. Mark returned the smile, raising a hand and brushing it through his hair. "I'm sorry bro, I was busy. I tried to come here more often I promise!"

"Ah it's fine, we ain't mad." The male replied, glancing back at the rest of the group who were approaching. "But hey who's this?" He then asked, turning towards you and looking you up and down.