{13} BTS - Jeon Jeongguk - Locks 🌺⭐️

2596 words

~ Soft Fluff But Casual Stuff ~

* TAGS: rich guy Kook - fast grown love

I got this idea when I saw a necklace while looking for a Mother's Day present, and I feel like it's such a cute concept. I loved writing this and seeing the vidid images in my head while typing the words :). I hope you guys will love it too ♥️

PS. I've also written this oneshot in Kook's POV!! It's published in my other book, Member's POV. Definitely check that one out for his experience in this story 😚

 Definitely check that one out for his experience in this story 😚

Your life had been fairly boring, you couldn't deny that. The daily routine of standing up, getting ready for the day only to come back home again to eat lunch. Your days had been mostly the same each time, your evenings filled with watching movies you had already seen way too many times. And when the holidays had finally rounded the corner your life had been nothing more than it already was. By now, you didn't even keep track of what day it was anymore.

But that all changed on a day. You had opened the fridge because you had been thirsty, but when you reached out you found nothing there. So you had grumpily dressed yourself, pulling on a pair of sweats and a trasher hoodie. You had known you'd probably looked like a homeless person but in that moment, you couldn't care less.

You had walked over to the corner store down the street, walking through the rows of food to find what you were looking for. You would've just bought something to drink, maybe some snacks for the new movie you had wanted to see, pay for it and leave the store.

What you hadn't seen coming that day was someone bumping into you, nearly knocking you over but grabbing your arm before you could see the floor from up close. He had stammered out an apology, while all you did was look up at him with wide eyes, not really listening to his words.

He had worn a plain white shirt, black jeans fitted around his legs and big black shoes on his feet. In his hand he had held a leather jacket, and his hair fell over his forehead in soft curls. All you could do while he was still talking to you, was looking up at him. Adoring the little mole under his bottom lip, his big eyes as he looked down at the floor in shame, his soft features and great taste of style. You had suddenly felt very self-conscious about your choice of clothing, but that didn't seem to bother him as much as it did you.

You had given him your number after he had apologized some more, saying he wanted to treat you to dinner to make it up to you. You had found out a lot about him when he rolled up with his black sportscar the next day. You nearly choked on your saliva when he had stepped out of the car, dressed in a crisp suit but without the jacket, sleeves rolled up to expose his forearms and you had ogled a bit too much at the tattoo decorating his skin.

While you were having a dinner at a place you would've never picked out, you had learned that his name was Jeongguk and that he was studying business management abroad. His family owned a company and suddenly it had made sense that he had such expensive taste. He had told you they were just on a business trip here and that they'd stay for a month.