{20} TXT - Choi Soobin - Fighter 🖤

3274 words

~ Angst ~

* TAGS: mafia - guns and shooting - yelling and screaming - character death

The yn character in this is named Sam. Will only be used once so like just put any name you want for it, really. I just needed it to make that part better.

 I just needed it to make that part better

"But you don't understand!"

"Of course I do! Don't you get it, I'm doing this for you!"

You sighed in frustration. "Soobin, listen to me. I know we're not in a good place right now but this is not the way to fix things." You said, looking at the ravenette standing before you. He sighed as well, dipping his head and bringing a hand to his forehead, running his fingers along his skin to ease the upcoming headache. "I just don't want to see you get hurt." You added softly.

Soobin looked at you. "I know you don't. That's how I think about you as well. But this is really the only way to get us on the right track again. Mom and dad told me I had to take care of you, so that's all I'm trying to do."

"I know that, I was there when they told you." You replied, recalling the way your mom had hugged him and made sure he understood her words. "But I'd rather live out on the streets and eat leftovers than to see you go on that mission. You don't have to go and handle guns!"

The ravenette ran his hands through his hair, bending down and grabbing a bag from the ground. "I have to. We need the money and I still owe Kris."

Kris. You didn't like that guy. Ever since your brother had met the blonde you thought something was off about him. You couldn't quite pinpoint what it was but he just had this vibe around him, always smoking or drinking, always had a big mouth to everyone, bragged about how he was such a bad boy and he often even tried to be cool with his butterfly knife. When Soobin introduced him to you as a friend you had reacted skeptical. It just didn't sit well with you.

You watched as he swung the bag over his shoulder and tightened the straps. It was hard, seeing your big brother conflicted like this. You knew he didn't want to go on that mission and that he was nervous. But you also knew that once he had his mind set on something it was hard to talk him out of it.

"Don't wait up for me and don't save any food." He then said, reaching for you and pulling you into his chest. "I'll be back soon, alright? Don't try and follow me." He said and pressed a kiss to the top of your head. You nodded and tightened your hold on him before he was pulling back and walking away into the late hours of the evening.

You waited until you couldn't hear his footsteps anymore before you moved. You rushed towards the other end of the small little space between some houses you called your home and grabbed the flashlight. Afterwards you reached for Soobin's old cap and placed it over your head. Of course you were gonna follow him, was he dumb or something?