{7} BTS - Kim Taehyung - Tea 🌺

1286 words

~ Fluff ~

* TAGS: reading - sweet cuddling - drinking tea

Someone please drink tea with me like this I'll literally luv you forever

Peaceful. That how you'd describe it. With almost everyone out of the door the dorms were completely silent, save from the occasional conversation taking place from the people still here.

You were sitting in between the slender legs of Taehyung, leaning back against his chest while he sat against the headboard of the bed. Every time he exhaled the soft huffs of breath would hit the side of your cheek, his hair tickling your nape. You didn't mind it, not at all. Every little thing he did, every little bit he moved, every little sound he made.. it all just reminded you he was here.

"Nono, wait." You softly said, lifting your hand and stopping his fingers from turning the page of the book he held up. Taehyung exhaled in a long breath, but nonetheless didn't question it, just stopped his movement and patiently waited you to catch up on reading.

You weren't as quick in reading as he was, but he never got annoyed or bored whenever the two of you read together. He always nuzzled his nose in your hair or checked his phone for messages or kissed the side of your cheek when you'd fall behind. When you were done with the page you lowered your hand back to your lap, allowing him to turn the page.

When his hand dropped too you interlocked your fingers, playing with his nails as you continued reading the story. Reading with Tae was always so.. domestic. It was quiet, peaceful, relaxing, and overal just nice to do with him. You could sit there for hours just reading, no words exchanged, no interruptions, just peaceful reading.

The seconds ticked by on the clock, turning into minutes, turning into hours and soon enough someone knocked on the door. Your attention got pulled away from the book with a soft flinch, pulling a light chuckle from the male behind you, and the door opened.

"Hi,"  Jin smiled, poking his head into the room.  "Does any of you want a cup of tea, or coffee?"

In all honesty you would love a some tea, but you waited for Tae to answer first, not wanting to bother the eldest if you were the only one wanting something. Taehyung took a big breath and exhaled deeply, stretching his legs out just a bit. "Yeah, sure."

With him having answered you smiled at Jin, nodding your head. "I'd love some too, thank you."

The oldest nodded and left, leaving the door on a small opening. Taehyung sat up, dropping the hand that held the book to your lap and rolling his shoulders out with a soft groan. You sat up as well, thinking you were pressing too hard on his chest causing him to hurt his back, but he just shushed you, wrapping his free arm around your waist and pulling you back.

"Just stay here, it's fine." He said, kissing the back of your neck. You softly smiled and turned around in his lap, bending your legs and placing them on each side of his thighs. Taehyung smiled up at you and closed the book after making a mental note what page you got to. He placed his hand on top on your thighs and leant his head back. His bangs fell over his eyes and it was curly and messy and it was so floofy and cute and you couldn't help running your hands all through it. You just couldn't resist it.

You brushed it away from his face and twirled it around, pulling on it and letting it slip through your fingers and watching it jump back in place. It was so smooth and soft and you loved playing with it. Would do it all day if he let you. It wasn't an uncommon thing when you'd comb your fingers through his hair until he fell asleep after a tiring day.

All the while you were playing with his hair he was looking up at you with a soft smile on his face, it being replaced with a small pout when the door got pushed open and Jin entered the room.

"I got the tea." He said and placed the plate he was holding on the small bedside table. You smiled at him and dropped your hands from Tae's hair, getting a small whine in return. "Thank you Oppa."

He told you it wasn't a big deal and left the room again, this time closing the door fully behind him. Taehyung sat up a little, giving you the hint to move away so you did, sitting on the edge of the bed and watching as he did the same. He leant forward and reached for the teapot, pouring some hot water in the cups on the plate.

"What kind of tea do you want?"  He asked, glancing over to you. You shrugged, grabbing the little box and opening it.  "I dunno, I normally always have citrus but they all look so delicious." You said as you scanned through the little bags inside the box.

"Well how about you try a new one then? I'll take citrus so if you don't like it we'll just switch." Taehyung proposed. You nodded and smiled, getting out a teabag of citrus and after thinking about it a herbal one as well. While Tae placed the teapot back on the plate you put the teabags in the boiling water, watching as the colour of the tea slowly got immersed with the substance. Tae then added some honey and sugar, making sure not to add too much as he knew you didn't like your tea too sweet.

"Thank you." You smiled when he handed you your cup. He returned the smile and lifted his own up to his lips, blowing gently. With the cup in hand you carefully stood up from the bed. Though the mattress was comfy, your butt was starting to hurt from sitting for so long. Taehyung leant back on one arm, eyeing you as you stretched your legs out while trying not to spill any of the tea.

"Are they cramping?"  He asked, watching you stand on one leg while bending the other up. You shook your head.  "Just a bit sore, but that's okay."

He hummed, sipping on his tea before he stood up as well.

"C'mere."  He said, reaching a hand out for you to take. You did, placing your free hand in his outstretched palm, fingers curling around his hand. He pulled you along without another word, leading you towards the balcony of the room. It was a somewhat luxurious dorm, and he was one of the few lucky people who got a balcony. Taehyung opened the glass doors, sliding them to the side and stepping through, letting you step outside as well before he closed them again to keep the warmth inside.

It wasn't that cold, just a bit chilly as the sun wasn't warming up the air anymore. The night sky was somewhat cloudy, but the stars managed to still be visible. The moon was shining so bright that it didn't even seem all that dark at all.

"It's so beautiful." He whispered as he pulled you in front of himself, referring to the sky. You nodded and leant your back against his chest, wrapping both of your hands around the warm cup. "It really is."

And that's how you found yourself being backhugged on the balcony with a cup of tea, quietly sipping away at the hot beverage and drowning in the nightly sounds, but still enjoying each other's company more than anything else.