{12} MAMAMOO - Moonbyul - Your Birthday 🌺

1512 words

~ Fluff ~

* TAGS: sweet moments - Little!Reader - birthdaycake - slight mention of blood (no wounds)

"Happy birthday to you,Happy birthday to you,Happy birthday dear lovely,Happy birthday to you~"

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear lovely,
Happy birthday to you~"

The soft melody of a song you know all too well filled the dimly lit room, waking you up. You blinked your eyes open and lifted and arm to your face, rubbing the sleepiness out of your eyes with a small fist.

"Wake up baby, it's your birthday." You heard as felt the bed dip in next to you. You whined and shook your head, closing your eyes and hiding your face in the blankets. Moonbyul chuckled at your actions. "C'mon don't be like that, I wanna be with you on your birthday." You exhaled lazily and yawned, before pulling the blankets away from your face and sitting up slightly.

"There you go!" Moonbyul smiled. "There's my pretty baby."

You shook your head and hit your face behind your hands. "Nooo 'm not pretty." You said, but couldn't help the blush to form on your cheeks.

"Of course you are! My pretty baby." She insisted, reaching out and gently pulling your hands away from your face. "I got you something too." She said. "Remember how you always wanna have ice cream for breakfast?"

You nodded, remembering the countless of times you had begged her to let you have some sweets for breakfast, the question always getting turned down with the story of how eating healthy was important.

"Well today is your birthday, so non of the rules I said about what's for breakfast count today." Moonbyul said, holding out her hand to you. "Happy birthday baby."

In her hand she held a tiny cupcake. It was light brown with pink topping on it, dripping down the sides. Sprinkles in all sorts of colours decorated the top and you couldn't help but smile at the sight of it. It had one candle on top of it as well. It wasn't lit yet, but that didn't matter as it was still a really cool cupcake.

Moonbyul grabbed the lighter from the bedside table she had placed there when she got upstairs that morning and reached to light up the small candle. "Make a wish sweetheart."

You held the cupcake in both hands and pouted as you thought about what you'd wish for. There weren't many things you wanted, you were perfectly happy with how your life was right now, but you could think of something. Something you could never have enough of.

"I'm wishing for kisses!" You said and blew out the candle, smiling brightly. Moonbyul faked a gasp and poked your side. "I hope you also wished that I'm the only one giving them to you?" She asked, making your eyes widen and you nodded hastily, not liking the thought of anyone but her kissing you. She grinned at you and leant forward. "Good." She whispered right before your lips touched.