{6} HIGHLIGHT/BEAST - Lee Gikwang - Club 🔥

2383 words

~ Smutbutnotreallysmutbutit'shot ~

* TAGS: clubbing - smoking - drinking - groping - hot kisses and moaning

I normally try not to label the reader as a gender but this one is for female readers cuz... I actually don't know why but you can imagine it as a boy or anything else if you want 💕

Since the last chapters were soft fluff, here's something a tad.. different.

UPDATE! Posted this oneshot in my BTS Smut book too, but instead of Gikwang I did Yoongi 🌟

Smoke rose up in curls and other shapes, turning the evening sky darker than it already was

Smoke rose up in curls and other shapes, turning the evening sky darker than it already was. The puffs of air from the male standing against the brick wall filled the other wise silent space. His dark hair fell in front of his eyes messily and hid his features from others to see but he didn't care, didn't mind it as much as people thought he would. His slender fingers held the cigarette between his lips, the pink cushions resting on it lightly. The chain dangling from his ripped black jeans sparkled under the moonlight and his white shoes stood off against his otherwise dark outfit.

He was watching the place across the street lazily as he blew smoke from his lips, head leaning against the wall behind him and eyes hooded. The music coming from the club was muffled, only rising up loudly when the door opened and people left or entered. He felt annoyance towards the place, but at the same time he felt drawn towards the loud music blasting from inside. He wanted to enter, to drink and enjoy himself, but he knew he couldn't. He had promised to wait until-

"Wangie!"

He lazily turned his eyes towards the voice calling for him, lifting his head off the wall and standing up straight. He threw his cigarette to the ground and stepped on it to put it out, just in time before you crashed into his chest.

"Hey baby girl." He greeted you, voice husky from the smoke passing through it previously and his arms came around you, hugging you before you pulled back.

"Thank you for waiting." You said, smiling up at him. Your hands slid from around his neck down over his chest, eventually ending at his hand which you grabbed right away. Though he never really like affection, he would never tell you to get off or stop what you were doing.

"Hey man." Came a voice from behind you. Gikwang nodded in the male's direction, acknowledging the presence of your roommate but turning his attention back to you straight away.

"Ready to go inside?" He asked you, and you nodded quickly, lashes blinking up at him happily. You had wanted to come with him to a party for a long time now, but he always brushed the question away once you started about it. He had always told you he didn't like it when people looked at you, and he definitely didn't want anyone to start a fight if something like that occurred. You had promise him you wouldn't wear anything too revealing, and your roommate would tag along just in case. And when you had draped yourself over his lap and had looked at him so sweetly with big eyes he had finally caved in, kissing you and telling you he'd take you to one.