Part 54 : Dead End

Start from the beginning

NK : no arnav bhai she didn't deliberately attacked him. It's was just a mistake.

Khushi : no bhai aru is right. I hit on his left arm so that I can check whether he has tattoo in his arm or not. 

Nk : but there was none .

Khushi : yes there was none and that confirmed Me he is not arnav's dad Mr.  Arvind malik. Because  arvind malik has a tattoo in his arms that too a princess tattoo.

Arnav : how do you know ?

Khushi : I know because the reason behind the tattoo is me.

Shyam : matlab ?

Khushi : I know arnav's dad before he was my superman. In childhood when I was spending my most of time in orphanage  I met him. He usually comes there and we got really attached . After my real parents dead it was him who gave me lots of love more than babuji. I was his princess ..so one fine day I was too stubborn  to make a tattoo tgat too real one on my hand but they didn't allow me. I was crying all the day. Jiji made a fake one but I understood that so I was so angry and was sitting in park so superman came and when he got to know the answer he himself got a Princes tattoo for me. I was so happy thinking now I will always be with him. We used to have ice creams just like the way I gave malik on that day. But after someday I didn't see my superman. He didn't come and I waited for him long but he never come.

When aru called him as dad at that building I was so happy to get him back. But he was behaving different.  If he was my superman he should have recognised me regards how big i become but he didn't.. and today I got to know he will never come back.

By saying she started to cry. All were shocked listening to her. The most shocked was Arnav.  He didn't thought this type of connection between them. By hearing her cry he immediately  hugged her and patted her back to console him. After sometime she got normal.

Khushi : I went to Mr. Malik' s room to check him but he was in washroom. But when he came outside I saw a new face which was not at all looking like arnav's dad. I hide behind the door to see he placing some mask on his face. After getting ready when he turned he looked exactly like my superman. At that time I got to know he uses face mask to become superman. I was so shocked that I ran from there. 

Arnav : (by hugging  her ) shh baby relax. Now we will catch him. He thought that Malik's face can save him. But not anymore.  ( to shyam ) shyam  you can arrest him right ?

Shyam : of course  let's go.  We can't waste any moment.  Before he make some other plan we should catch him. I don't want him to escape again.

They all noded and soon reached RM to see all were sitting and having their snacks.  Shyam already called his fellow mates and they too reached RM.  Soon all came inside by seeing police malik was shocked but he maintain his calm.

Nani : chote why police ?

Arnav : there is an imposter in our house nani they are here to take him

Anjali : who chote? 

Police : Mr. Arvind malik you are under arrest

Arvind :( shocked ) for what?  Chote what is all this. I'm your dad

Arnav :( angrily ) ohh cut the crap. What you thought you can escape by using my dad's face. No never your game is over.

By saying he snatched the mask from his face and all were shocked. One of the police  recognised  him.

Police : devendraprasad

Shyam : you know him ?

Police : yes sir. He will number one drug dealer and most wanted criminal.