Part 13: Exposed?

Hi guys hope you all are doing fine. Sorry for the delay i was suffering from fever so couldn't update. Now I feel much better so thought to pen down next part.

How you guys want to expose shyam? In my ff the exposing scene has not much importance since the actual story begins after that. I will give the expose scene in my way bt if you feel you want in any other way feel free to tell me. I will try to change and update according to that. Anyway here goes the next part.

After a good laughing section all went to their respective rooms to end that  day.

Next morning in arnav's room

We can see arnav and khushi sleeping peacefully in each others arms. Khushi's head was kept in arnav's chest. Arnav's arms tightly hold her in his embrace.

It's like they always will be in each others arms at night whenever they are under same roof. May be khushi come to arnav's room or vice versa bt they will be together.

Slowly arnav opened his eyes to see his jaan sleeping like a baby. He smiles and lightly pecked her head. After that carefully detaches her and goes to bathroom.

After sometime he returned only to see khushi sitting in bed and is lost somewhere . He knew what is in her mind. He chuckles and go near khushi. He kisses her cheek which broke her thought.

Arnav : good morning jaan.

Khushi : good morning aru.

Arnav : I know what are you thinking. Everything will be all right.

Khushi : but...

Arnav : no but and if do you trust me?

Khushi : more than anything

Arnav : then don't give too much pressure to my tiny head. Ok

Khushi nods bt again drifts to some thoughts. Arnav saw this and shakes his head and picks her in his arms. Khushi get scared by the sudden movement.

Khushi : a hhhh. .... aru.... you scared me?

Arnav : sorry baby. Now stop your thinking section and get ready fast we have a lot of work to complete today ms. Gupta.

Khushi : ok

He drops her at bathroom. After sometime  she came back.

Arnav : looking gorgeous baby.

Khushi blushes .

Arnav : so are you ready

Khushi: always

Arnav : so let's go baby

Khushi: ok papa

They both goes downstairs.

We can see shyam is outside  RM. He is talking to someone on phone. After that he opens the main door and comes inside the house. A sudden voice startled him.

Person : you are under arrest Mr.  Shyam manohar jha

Shyam gets shocked listening this. Screen ends here.

I know it's short bt couldn't right more. I will try to give next update fastly and lengthy.

What will happen next?

How was the update?

Please tell your views and support me.

Thank you for all your comments, reads and votes and also being a part of my small family. Thank you so much guys.

Enjoy reading.  Good night. Sweet dreams.

Take care guys

See you soon.