Part 54 : Dead End

In AR

Arnav was in his cabin and was typing something in his lap. Today he was alone Khushi didn't come with him. Nk too didn't came. He was thinking about khushi and NK.  Khushi didn't go to college too. He knew something was cooking  in her mind. He want to know that but he knew she herself will tell everything Nd he was waiting for that .

Today he was not in good mood since she us not there bit soon his eye twinkled looking outside the cabin seeing jus jaan coming but son it turned to worry. Because  he knew the look of her face was giving him some bad vibes. She was not at all was in his sense. Soon he saw her entering inside the cabin and she hugged him tightly. He too reciprocated and saw nk entering behind her. He asked nk what happened to her through his eyes bit nk shrugged  his shoulder  saying he don't know. 

Now arnav was worried but he broke the hug and asked cupping her face " baby what happened?  Tell me pls. You are now scaring me "

In return he got " aru take me somewhere private and also call shyam. I will tell everyone there " .

He noded and they went from there to their beach house. He send the address to shyam and soon he too joined them. They were all seated in a couch. Suddenly khushi stood up and came in front of Arnav and kneeled before him . She took his hands in her and spoke looking into his eyes.

Khushi : aru.. i know what I'm going to tell you will make you hurt and angry. But you should know

Arnav : baby just tell me

Khushi :( sighs )  arvind malik  is D.

Others : (shouts ) what ? 

Khushi : yes he is not what we think. In fact he is not your dad arvind malik but some imposter.

Arnav : khushi just tell me everything.

Khushi : I got a doubt on him on the first day when we come here. So for checking that I deliberately gave him the ice cream with sauce and he reacted just the way I expected. So my doubt got increased and he was also not telling about the past which increased the doubt more. 

If he was your dad then he will not get angry  in fact he like having ice cream with sauce. Then he told the past. So I was again confused.but when you talk about tattoos at that time I got to know what should I do. For that I needed time which I got today morning.

Arnav : what do you mean? 

Khushi : today morning I, Mr. Malik abd nk bhai was there in home. You came to office. Nani di and jiji with shyam went to temple.  Akash bhai also went somewhere with mama and mami. So only 3 of us were there and I...

FLASHBACK 

NK was sitting in couch scrolling his mobile. Out of nowhere a ball hit him and he looked to see khushi standing with a grin. He came to know she wants to play some game so they began to play with ball sometime hitting each other,  sometimes dodging,  sometimes snatching the ball from the other one etc.  In between the play khushi throw the phone towards nk but he moved and it hit Mr. Malik's left hand below shoulder.

Soon they both ran towards him. Khushi apologised and tend to treat him. They made her sit and khushi removed slightly the dress and gave a quick massage to ease the pain.

She then also apologised in fact both if them said sorry and malik just noded and went into his room. Khushi too followed him to his room. After sometime she came back but with a shock face and she said to nk that she wants to meet arnav. Nk understood she only tell when her aru is with him. So nk didn't ask anything and took her to AR.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Arnav : what did you saw in room ? And why you deliberately hit him with the ball ?